Prologue

7 Years Ago

In the middle of the woods in the rain two people could be seen fighting an older man and a young child.

Tatsuya: Gaaaahhh

Tatsuya is sent flying across the ground.

???:.....

Tatsuya gets up and runs at the man and throws a kick at him only for the man to block the kick. The man then palm strikes Tatsuya in the stomach knocking the air out of the boy. Tatsuya falls to his knees gasping for air.

???:.....

The man raises his fist and threw it at Tatsuya. Tatsuya rolls out of the way of the attack just before the attack could land. As the attack made contact with the ground Tatsuya felt the ground shaking, he thought the island was about to fall apart. While he was distracted by what happened the man kicked him in his side sending him sliding across the ground.

???: Channel that anger and hate for me into your fist!

Tatsuya starts to slow get up as he is holding his side. Tatsuya runs at him again trying to punch and kick him. The man is blocking each attack.

???: Your fist have no intent to kill behind them!

Tatsuya tries to sweep the man legs from up under him. The man jumps over the attack and kicks him in the face. Tatsuya falls to the ground breathing hard, The man walks over to him grabs him by his hair and lifts him up. The man looks at the boy and the boy looks back at him fighting his tears forming in his eyes.

???: Pathetic

The man throws Tatsuya into a tree and the boy cracks the tree upon impact. The man then begins to charge an energy attack in his hands.

???: Since you don't have the desire to win I will just kill you now.

He launches the attack at the boy, the boy manages to get back onto his feet. The boy was about to try and run but his leg is injured. The boy sticks out his hands to the attack to try and block it. As it makes contact with his hand it begins to burn his skin. The boy begins to slowly slide back as his back is on the tree.The boy closes his eyes afraid, scared, and mortified. But soon he starts to feel the anger and hate in his body surge like lightning through his body.

 But soon he starts to feel the anger and hate in his body surge like lightning through his body