Chapter 2: After the crash (2/3)

John laid flat in a coma like state only that he was alive, temporarily unconscious for the time being and while crept up into his thoughts - mind - he was unbeknownst to the area he was in.

Beside John, and beyond him littered countless pieces of metal frames from the helicopter scattered all over the crop field. From the looks of it, the metal frames torn off from the rupturing vehicle heavily degraded the dirt and the alignment of crops, and the fire that spread caused a stir that burnt half of the whole field.
Thankfully for John his position landed him a pretty hefty safe landing just a few meters away from the crash.

John began to wake up, his mind all a blurr and his eyes flicker apparently. He stood - a type of crookat posture hr gave. Of course, he felt slightly weak but quickly regained his strength all the more alert around his surroundings and, when he turned to look at his side, the helicopter was now transformed into somewhat a scrap metal piece. John's entire self became blank for a momemt as his stares sought to glare at the fading glimpse of fire trickling within the wreckage, yet he did not flinch as he's thoughts brought him somewhere else entirely.
_________________________________________

A couple of minutes earlier......

His muttering became apparently louder as so as his groan taking over. Beside him, the passenger that sat next to him noticed him. And before long, the crew and passengers came into a realization when they turned their heads to the groaning, granting person.

Out of all the people in the holding, one might say something out of the blue or take action, but instead they were watching at the person soon becoming, one out of the whole lot could only stare until he abruptly cursed.

Ah Shit.

The man now turned revealed his horrid face utterly transformed into a crooked, corrupted individual lunging before the closest victim, hell bent on devouring or taking to approach the person having at it, bitting and feasting upon the innocence.

The victim did not have the time or courage to act quickly upon his accord. Because of this, he thought, maybe this person was having the worst day of his life maybe a mental breakdown. But as it seemed it was not the case for him. Like flashes of light, the zombifized person did a number on him. With the thirst for blood, it deepen it's razor sharp like fangs into the victim's right side neck as the the innocence look on the victim's face did nothing but feel emty, and although he screamed, a huge cup-sized pool of blood poured and dispersed; Bood constantly spurred.

As panic in the holding erupted with uncertainty, a provoking feel of emotions unravelled. The crew and passengers were then separated into two groups: one trying to find safety and the other trying to handle the situation, if possible though.

Three fully functional people or so more leaped into action. Their efforts were to apprehend the uncontrollable turned person. One of the man tightened his grip and hurled out a punch at the turned as it was still hooked onto the victim's neck. The punch had little to no damage. Of course, that wasn't the case and too make matters worse, once the man punched the turned it immediately recognised it's next victim.

Without hesitation, the turned launched itself over the person that punched it straight in the face. Although the man did not react that early, it was the right moment to react; not for him, but for the other two man parallel to he's sides. And like that, the two man interlocked their arms around each one of the turned's arm pushing it back and pinned it down, while staggering they struggled at the same time, handling the suppressed individual down onto the metal wall.

It will take not a minute longer for the turned to break free from the arms that imprisoned it at the moment. Yet, the two men held their grip tighter than ever with the turned being overwhelmingly strong and hard to contol.

The crewman really punched the thing this time. Now that they were in a pickle; what are the chances to react to this matter. Absolutely nothing.