Stepbrother... 2/4

Pronouns =
Lacy, She/Her, 17, sophomore, Latina, Straight
Alex = He/They/Him/Them, 18, senior, Blasian , Pansexual
Macy = She/They/Them, 16, sophomore, Asian, Questioning
Abby = It/Its/They/Them, 17, sophomore. Albino, Trans

New names
Abby = April, Dead name: Brandy
Lacy = Holly
Alex = Cori
Macy = Macki

Let's Continue...

When Holly got home after a long day of exposing people (only 2 fyi), she thought 'Nobody knows April is actually a biological male so I can expose her for being a trans and say her dead name that might be-'

"HOLLY!!" Somebody yells her name
She snaps out of thought and snaps her head to the person calling her name
It was her mother..

She didn't like her mother for... don't know what reason was or is, probably because she made her have brown hair but whatever and Holly thinks her mother is mad annoying for... what's the reason again ?

"Holly oh my gosh! How many times do I have to tell you to WASH THESE DISHES!!"

"Come on. you're already complaining when I first walk in the door"

"Listen to your mother Holly." Her stepfather said
She rolls her eyes and walks upstairs ignoring them but then heard her mother sigh giving up, her mother always gentle parenting them, probably why she act like that now.

When she gets upstairs, she sees Cori room door is slightly opened so she walks in without him knowing.. She just love her stepbrother. After their little deal they made, it was the best choice in her life. He was shirtless, back facing the door. It showed his back muscles and showed how much he worked out after school sometimes, no wonder April wanted to date him but he wouldn't want to be caught dead seeing with her, she means Him.

She walks up to him, rubbing her hands up his back making him jump a bit by how cold her hands was
"My gosh.. what the fuck Holly.." He said annoyed.

When she saw him turn his head back to face her , she saw a head, a blonde in his bed?! He was shirtless and a blonde doing in his bed WHAT WAS HE DOING?!

"Cori, who is this..?" ?? Said as he sat up and face inches away as Holly stepped back

"It's okay, Kam, Holly what did I tell you about knocking before you come in.. my lord, we weren't  doing nothing, nothing inappropriate. I know you must be worried about that the most.." He said as he curled his lip when Kam hits him in the chest trying hide his blush , teasing huh.

(NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED!1!1!1)
Kam = He/It/Him, Macki brother, 18, senior, Asian

"Anything inappropriate..? Like hm.. touching..?" Kam asked with a confused expression

Holly can tell he was a virgin, a nice virgin too. He had a dirty blond hair type. Brown seeking at the ends like Macki. Ugh it disgusts her

"What are you doing with, him?" She asked trying to not stumble over her words, clearly embarrassed

"What does it look like? I was giving him a massage on his chest, he said his chest was tensed lately"

"Gosh, whatever you guys say. Can you give me and Cori a minute?"

Holly said with a tint of jealousy and sass in her voice, annoyed that he was over, and that he even dared to touch her one and only

"Oh! Sure, I can move-"

"You can move outside the door thank you."

Kam got up and walked in the hallway for them to get privacy. Cori turns to face Holly, she got to see all his goods. His pecs, chest, abs, torso, biceps, forearm, muscles, broad shoulders, it was all hers.
Or so she thought?