S N O T T Y

Without further adieu, I present to you...

S N O T T Y 

- Draco Malfoy -

07:23 AM

I thrust harder into Pansy, struggling to focus on coming. Pansy's moans become unbearable, so I use my hand to cover her mouth. My free hand is grasping onto her hips as my thumb runs over her prominent pelvic bone. I tightly close my eyes, allowing only the sound of our skin meeting repetitively and the rustle of the bed to fill my senses.

Soon enough, I pull out of her and come undone on her stomach. I remove my hand from over her mouth, allowing her to take deeper breaths.

"That took you a while," she raspily blurted. "Care to clean me up, Draco?"

I grumble, getting off the bed in search of a towel. Once I get my hands on one, I toss her the towel as I walk into my bathroom.

"I have an exam soon," I spoke from inside the bathroom. "It's best if you get going now."

Pansy let out a dismissive laugh. "Usually, Draco, you don't kick me out right after you cum on. me," I overheard the sound of clothes rustling in my bedroom. "Is everything alright? Between us?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, setting down my toothbrush with toothpaste still on it. Leaning against the doorway of my bathroom, I rested my weight on the wooden frame. "Pansy, there's no 'us'. We're two horny individuals seeking satisfaction. It's as simple as that."

She rolled her eyes, hastily dressing herself with an air of aggression. "You'll never find happiness with an attitude like that," she retorted.

"And you'll never find love with a bitchy attitude like that," I snapped back, my tone laced with irritation. "Especially after what you said last night."

Midway through buttoning her blouse, she abruptly halted, frozen in place. "What? What are you talking about?"

I sighed, shaking my head, my gaze shifting from the ground to meet hers. "You remember, Pansy," I insisted. "When you told Lucille Granger that she only fucks dead guys?"

She gave me a long stare until she started laughing, but it soon died down as she realized I wasn't joking. "Are you seriously upset about that? When did you care about Lucille Granger's fucking feelings?"

"I couldn't care less about that mudblood's feelings, Pansy, you should know better," I replied with a hint of aggression. "Everyone adores Lucille, and now that you've offended her, they won't want you around anymore. You clearly don't think things through.

"Pansy continued getting dressed, dismissing my concerns. "Oh, please," she scoffed. "I couldn't care less about what people think of me, Draco."

As I watched her hurriedly adjust her clothes, it gave me a moment to reflect. Her comment to Lucille was uncalled for, and although I don't particularly care about her, it was a low blow that reflected poorly on me.

"I don't want to sleep with you anymore," I stated flatly. Pansy shot me a confused look.

"But you constantly mock her," she defended, her arms flailing in exasperation. "I don't see the issue here."

"The issue is that you stooped so low with your comment. Bringing up the dead? That's twisted, Pansy," I told her, observing her growing agitation. "It reflects poorly on you, to be honest."

Pansy was already frustrated. "You're such a hypocrite! You're really ending things with me over a comment I made about a girl you don't even like?"

"It's more complicated than that, Pans," I reassured. "I just don't want any association with you anymore. Sexually. Emotionally. Mentally. Physically. The list goes on."