New school year, new piano teacher

Ava's POV
A black haired girl was walking a hallway on her first day of the second grade in this school. She was looking around her and tried to remember all the memories she made here the previous year and was thinking what will she do this year. But then she suddenly bumped into someone. When she looked at him she didn't recognize him, but her first thought was how handsome this man is. ,WOW, I never saw a more beautiful man in my life' she thought and couldn't help herself but to check him out. After 2 minutes she found the tense between them too big, so she tried to speak: ,,S-s-sorry... I didn't mean to bump into you. I wasn't looking where I was going." The mysterious guy looked at her with a smile on his face and said: ,,It's fine. I don't mind be your landing area." This sentence made Ava all red in her gorgeous face. ,,I-I ... I gotta go! Bye and sorry once again! She yelled at him while leaving and turning her view to the ground so he didn't see her completely red face.

She walked to her classroom when suddenly she heard a familiar voice behind her. ,,Hey bestie! How are you?" Ava jumped startled by her best friend's surprise attack. When she calmed down a little, she turned around to her and started to yell at her: ,,Are you crazy!? You startled me, god damn it!" Tina gave her a puppy eyes only she could do. ,,Fine! You won! I forgive you." When Ava looked at her bestie, she could swear she had sparkles in her eyes. Tina jumped at her and gave her a big hug. ,,Thanks, bestie!" Ava hugged her back and replied: ,,No problem, just don't startle me like that ever again, ok?" Tina gave Ava an sad face. ,,I'm sorry. But do you realise how you scared me? *sigh* Fine, time to time, you are allowed to startle me a bit." ,,Little fingers on it?" The black haired girl giggled and connected her little finger with Tina's. ,,Little fingers on it." Then both girls hugged eachother. After a bit both of them burst out laughing. ,,We should head to class now. The bell will ring in no time." ,,You're right. Let's go." The two girls grabbed each others hand and side by side and walked to their class.

Tina's POV
It's a new school year and a ginger haired girl was walking to the school entrance door. She was really excited to see her girl best friend Ava. They didn't see each other for 2 months. Just when she was about to open the door, she heard a familiar voice behind her back. ,,Hey, Tina. How was your summer vacation?" She turned around and saw the most handsome guy at this school. It was Mark Caesar. ,,H-h-he-hey, Mark. I-I- I'm g-good. T-th-thanks for asking. W-what about y-y-you?" She got out of herself and nervously smiled at Mark. Mark was the most handsome guy at this school and every single girl in this school including Tina had a giant crush on him. Well, almost every single girl. Her best friend Ava was the only girl in the whole school, who didn't fall for this guy's charm. Tina was all lost in her own thoughts that she completely forgot that Mark was still standing in front of her. ,,I was good. Even though I didn't see my parents at all. And I had my hopes up that this summer they will go to the sea with me. But they dumped me like every year because of their stupid company."

Mark's parents owned the biggest company in the whole country which made him the most famous and attractive boy in school since he was really wealthy and had his looks. But even though his parents gave him everything he ever dreamed of, they never had time for him and always left him just with his bodyguards and nanny's. He sure had lots of friends in school but those friends were fake, they befriended him just because of his money.

,,I'm sorry to hear that." ,,You're fine. It's not your fault anyway. Wanna walk to class with me? My friends skip school today and I have noone to walk with." Tina froze archer spot. The most handsome guy and biggest crush wants to walk her to her class?! Suddenly Mark's voice snapped her out of her trance. ,,You good? You look kinda pale." I-I'm perfectly fine, don't worry. But I goota go. Bye!" She said quickly and rushed inside the building. While she was running to her class, her mind was a complete mess and she couldn't think straight. She calmed down when she stopped at the lady's restroom. After five minutes she finally calmed down and walked out the door when she saw Ava. She sneaked at her from behind and said ,,Hey, bestie! How are you?" Ava jumped how she startled her and stood still for a few moments. Then she turned to Tina. ,,Are you crazy!? You startled me, god damn it!" Tina started feeling guilty gave Ava her puppy eyes that she knew always worked. Her best friend fought her anger and a try of calming down. When the try of calming down won she said: Fine! You won! I forgive you, ok?" Tina cheered up, jumped at Ava and gave her a big hug. ,,Thanks, bestie!" Her bestie hugged her back and said: ,,No problem. But don't startle me like that ever again, ok?" This made Tina sad a bit, so she looked at her black haired friend with a sad face. ,,I'm sorry. But do you realise how you scared me?" she sighed ,,Fine, time to time, you are allowed to startle me a bit." This made the ginger haired girl smile again. ,,Little fingers on it?" At this sentence the black haired girl giggled and connected her little finger with Tina's. ,,Little fingers on it." Both girls hugged each other. Then both of them burst out laughing without a reason. Once the two of them calmed down Ava said: ,,We should head to class now. The bell will ring in no time." ,,You're right. Let's go." Tina agreed and the two girls grabbed each others hand and side by side and walked to their class.

Hey guys, I'm back with my new book. This time it's something from a real life. Hope you like it, a comment and a star would be also nice. Have a nice morning/day/night, whenever you read this.
                                     Your Kika103050505