Coding

Unknown: I'm a bit flustered myself.

And he'll be even more flustered if you disobey the rules. Read them carefully, my dear friends. You don't know what he's capable of...

Code 1: Be nice. While some characters may have disagreements or even hate each other, that is the characters. Be nice to the other players.

Code 2: This is an 18+ server, so I ask that characters are also at the minimum age of 18.

Code 3: Don't make overpowered characters, everyone has a weakness. Don't make underpowered characters, that can get annoying.

Code 4: This is a semi-literate to literate English roleplay, please be descriptive with your writing!

Code 5: Censor any cursing, and take any smut to the inbox. While I allow cursing and smut, please do not overuse it.

Code 6: If you would rather just roleplay in the inbox versus the comments, let me know before we start.

Code 7: Polyamorous (and LGBTQ+) characters are allowed, but please keep significant others to a maximum of two.

Code 8: Of course, I'll play your crush and you'll play mine. Do no control another person's character.

Code 9: While roleplay groups are allowed, please do not barge into a group without asking first.

Code 10: There's no password, but this may change if I notice you aren't reading the rules. The character template and submission is on the next page.