𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

✧∘* ೃ 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎 ⋆。˚.
— a pascalszt original —

-ˋˏ  𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘆,𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽  ˎˊ-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-ˋˏ 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘆,
𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽 ˎˊ-

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

    CASEY MORENO NEVER IMAGINED A LIFE LIKE THIS. Never in a million years did she imagine developing superhuman abilities because of her own father's reckless experiment — let alone superhuman spider-like abilities — at the age of fourteen. She never imagined that she'd be able to scale walls, or shoot webs from her wrists, or even predict the damn future with a tingle in the back of her neck.

    What she had expected, as did her mother and father, was to live a completely normal life — well, as far as normal went as a girl with an IQ of around 160 in Queens. She hoped to breeze through her school years and then head off to one of the big leagues to hopefully become a biomedical engineer.

    But this was her life.

    Her father was a renowned scientist at Alchemax headquarters and he'd been assigned to a groundbreaking research project, attempting to develop a biological solution to human weakness. In short, they could have the key to making another Avenger if it succeeded.

    After one of their test subjects managed to slip out of its containment unit, expensively skewing the data, it was called off and her father was fired. But he wasn't finished. Not by a long shot.

    He became consumed by his fury and began his own experiment. For months, he was holed up in his office, working nonstop. He became distant from Casey and her mother, casting them aside like they were cannon fodder.

    When his research was complete and the subject was ready to begin testing, Casey never expected herself to be thrown into the ring. The spider bit the back of her neck, and its venom took effect quickly.

    Not long after, her father was arrested for possession of stolen property. As traumatic as it was, she couldn't say she'd reverse it if she had the power to.

    Now, a year later, Casey lived alone with her mother in their cozy apartment. She lived a normal life. Attending high school as a freshman during the day while saving innocent people in the shadows by night. Perfectly normal.

    Which was once again completely shattered when she came home to find none other than Tony Stark sitting on her living room sofa.

。・゚゚・  featuring ... ゜゜・

Mikey Madison
as —
CASSANDRA "CASEY" MORENO

Mikey Madison— as —CASSANDRA "CASEY" MORENO

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tom Holland
— as —
PETER BENJAMIN PARKER

Tom Holland— as —PETER BENJAMIN PARKER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AND ...

Jamie-Lynn Sigler — LORI MORENO
Zendaya — MICHELLE "MJ" JONES
Jacob Batalon — NED LEEDS
Tony Revolori — FLASH THOMPSON
Laura Harrier — LIZ ALLEN
Jon Favreau — HAPPY HOGAN
Robert Downey Jr. — TONY STARK

════ ════

playlist ...

i. misery business, paramore
ii. i wanna be sedated, ramones
iii. everybody talks, neon trees
iv. walk this way, aerosmith
v. everlong, foo fighters
vi. everybody wants to rule the world, tears for tears
vii. everyone's a loser, i monster
viii. civil war, guns n' roses
ix. heaven's on fire, kiss
x. kickstart my heart, mötley crüe

— pascalszt's wise words

ME STARTING ANOTHER FIC THAT I LIKELY WILL TAKE MONTHS TO UPDATE !!! BUT IDGAF!!!
also to preface PLEASE READ THIS PART, THIS IS IMPORTANT!! THIS BOOK BEGINS DURING THE BATTLE IN AVENGERS: CIVIL WAR! Then it proceeds directly into Spiderman Homecoming! OKAY IMPORTANCE OVER!

But anyways yeah!!! i lowkey got lazy with the cast but i feel like it'd be too crowded with more OCs. Also not everybody has gifs either because i couldn't find any good ones that would fit into a certain size frame, so i just did the two main leads! ALSO DIFFERENT INTRO FORMAT SOOOO!🤞🏼

ENJOY!!