The Beginning

"Hey Y/N, didn't you say something about a camp from the 80s that you wanted to know more information about?"

"Uh-yeah, why are you asking about it now?"

"Cause I think I found something. I mean it's not much at all, actually just an address. It says nothing else."

"Great. That will explain everything I need to know. I really appreciate your help, Felix."

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you, Y/N. And it certainly does not help you get 'out there' as you so called it."

"So what? You know my probilities of making friends are slim to none. My social life is fucking terrible. I live in a small town, raised in a totally different setting than I do now."

"You know how I'm always open to listen to your vents which happen every so often but I've got your coordinates, so you better do something with them."

"God, why do you that? Can't you ever just do anything for me without turning it around on my feelings?"

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, Y/N. I am busy, you must know this. We've been doing this for a couple years now, three to be exact. I work for a tech company that needs their programmer."

"I know, I know...I'm sorry, Felix. You know how I get sometimes. This was purely out of an interest. I'm grateful you even decided to help me find some info on it."

"Don't worry about it. Just let me work for the being."

"Alright, talk to you later then."

Y/N'S POV

Fuck, I'm such a bitch to him. That'll be the last time. All I wanted was to know more about Camp Redwood and that's what I have received. I say mission accomplished, in the worst way possible. I really have to stop doing this to Felix, he's good guy. He doesn't deserve it. At the very least now I know where the camp is. It's such a shame he had to go onto the dark web to find a website that still works which Redwood is the topic. Glancing at the screen the page was almost completely wiped clean. I don't know for how long it was like that, but it's only left me a picture and coordinates. Why the hell give someone coordinates on the darkweb, what kind of twisted shit is that? It makes no sense cause you could put them in Google and find the place. I just find the idea a little stupid. Well, here goes nothing. This here is Camp Redwood? Gosh, it looks so torn down. I couldn't get a good look at the picture before that was found but I'm seeing better than ever with this new HD technology. Thanks Felix.

"HEY Y/N, FIND EVERYTHING ALRIGHT!"

"YES FELIX, THANKS...and I'm sorry again."

"I COULDN'T HEAR THAT LAST PART. WHAT WAS IT AGAIN?"

"I'M SORRY!"

"YOU'RE FORGIVEN, WHY DON'T YOU CALL THE TWO LOVERBOYS NEXT DOOR?"

"I WILL IN ONE SECOND!"

Hmmm, LA that's a long ways away from here. I wonder if Felix would be open to coming with me. I would rather not go alone because who knows what could happen this day and age.

"Finally getting up are we?"

"You're one to talk."

I walk out of the small room into the apartment hallway to only bump into Cory.

"Oh my god, I didn't see you there. I was just going to stop by ask to you guys a question."

I stand there a bit awkwardly after being a little shaken from the stumble.

"Well, don't be shy girl. Come on in, you're welcome. We're watching Scream Queens."

Once I'm inside the same sized room as mine and Felix's I'm shown of many paintings and artwork. I've always been fond of it, but my love is for a certain Era. The style, the people, the music. The 80s was morning in America and I was never around to see it. It haunts my soul. I look back down at Kyle sitting on the couch, but suddenly he looks over to me.

"Watcha lookin' at, Y/N?"

"That painting, I've never seen it before. Is it new?"

The painting was gorgeous. It was of a glistening lake with a wooden dock, nature surround the area. Overgrown greenery evaded the man-made structures.

"Oh, that one. Yeah, we just recently went to some garage auction. They were selling it for quite a lot. Fifty-Two Thousand dollars, actually."

"Damn, that's a lot. Who was selling it cause it looks awfully familiar? Like out of some horror movie..."

Y/N, Felix, and Cory, chuckled together.

"Ooh yeah, like Jason. He was mighty fine if I do say so myself."

Y/N raises a eyebrow towards Kyle. Cory stands up from the couch.

"I guess that's my cue. Y/N, would you like something to drink? We have some champagne, not the fake shit. It's authentic, I'm sure you'd appreciate it. After hearing about your stunt with Felix."

"Come on. I needed his help and he was kind enough to do so."

Cory goes into the kitchen pouring a glass of champagne for the both of them.

"Nah, that guy is totally in love with you."

"You guys are fucking with me, right?

"He's lived with you for what? Two, three years, he does you favors all the time. Nobody does that unless they really care for them."

"I never really thought about it like that..."

"I'm glad I could open someone's mind for a change."

"HEY, I HEARD THAT!"

Cory sped walked into the living room with champagne handing one to Y/N and taking a sip of the other. He eventually sat down on the couch next to Kyle putting his glass down. Lightly smacking him with his hand.

"Sad but true, baby. Sad but true."

At the thought of Metallica my mind light up.

"I fucking love that song."

Kyle gives a sly smile to me.

"I knew from the start you were a rocker chick, those outfits. Completely out of style. Bold and beautiful, that's what I told you. Remember?"

"How could I forget?"

Cory sips his champagne once more before placing it back down.

"So, what made you decide to grace your presence with us again."

"Oh, nothing much. I was just wondering you'd like to go on a trip with me and Felix."

Cory laughs a bit.

"Does Felix know he's going?"

"No, but you best bet I'll get it out of him."

Kyle, who had been previously watching Scream Queens stared at me.

"What kinda trip we talking about?"

Kyle raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"NOT ANY YOU'RE THINKING."

"Okay, okay."

Kyle glances at his boyfriend.

"We should probably get packing. You too, Y/N. I doubt you have your bags packed."

"And you'd be right."

I laugh as I walk out of the small room, closing the door behind me. I run over to next door and open it. Felix slightly shocked by my pace.

"Up for a road trip?"