Freak the freak out: pt 2 ✔️

I press the doorbell, waiting for Tori to open the door. I don't want to use my keys because I don't want to open the door with Trina being all weird, and I forgot my keys. Tori opens the door, both Cat and Jade say hi to Tori, I just look at Tori. "We bought you frozen yogurt." Cat holds up the yogurt. "Why?" Tori questions, angrily. "You know, frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems." Tori turns around to the boys that were in the kitchen, doing something.

"I told you to bring her donuts," Jade says to Cat. "Why aren't you being nice?' Cat asks. "And why do you look disgusting?" I want to play this game. "And why do you have blood on your arm?" I point to Tori's arm. "Trina." Tori points at the boys that were uniting Trina from the ropes. "Oh" we all said.

"Listen, we need to talk to you," Jade says, holding on to the door. "It's really important." Cat nods her head. "All right, Let's go outside, I don't want to be in here when they get that tape off her mouth." Tori explains, Now comes my plan. I walk towards the couch, where Beck's Jacket is and pulls out his keys, i keep an eye on the boys just in case one of them see me, I close the door behind me.

"So what's up?" Tori asks, putting frozen yogurt in her mouth."Last night we went to karaoke dokie." Jade starts to explains. "And these two girls were really mean to us.' Cat nods. "Like, jade level mean?" Tori asks, "No, not that mean but really mean," Tori nods. "And they cheated." I say, "So cheated."

"And they were totally trashing Hollywood arts." Jade points out. "Really?",

"What's on your arm?" Cat asks, "Trina's mouth blood." I grab hold of her arm, "Ew" Cat looks away, but Jade and I were amazed. "Her daddy?" Tori asks. "Owns the place."

"I think that's why they won." Cat says, looking at all of us, nodding at us. "And they've banned you both from singing these ever again?" Tori points the spoon at us. Both Cat and Jade nods. "Okay, I hate these girls." We all nod at Tori agreement. "You want to help us get back at them?" Jade asks. "Tonight?" Cat asks. "I gotta take care of Trina."

"Don't worry about that." I tell Tori. "Jade has a plan. Heh!" Cat laugh, both I and Jade smile. Tori looks at us, weirdly. "I don't know. Tori says, looking all worry. "You want to stay here and take care of Trina's bleeding mouth." Jade raise her eyes browns. Tori puts her frozen yogurt besides her and walks towards the door, to see inside. "So, the plan."

———
'Hey babe, don't get mad but you can't leave Tori's house. I took your car keys. I'll make it up.'

———
I'm sat with Tori, with a wing on and glasses, I let Tori have my book from my bag that i was reading yesterday. "See, we told you they were terrible singers." I explains, drinking my juice. Tori just nods. "All righty, that as our reigning champions, Haley and Tara. Ok, we're gonna take a little driver so your emcee can go pee." The DJ makes a joke but nobody laughs.

"That joke never gets a laugh." I want to say something but i need to be in character. I look behind me to see Cat and Jade talks to the other girls that i fu**ing hate.

"Hey, ugly Betties." We both look at the two girls, this is showtime. "Time to sing" Tori points to herself. The girls both nods.

———

Jordon's update
I'm about to...
FREAK THE FREAK OUT. Get excited. Very :)
Mood: Triple pumped

———

Both me and Tori are on the stage, i was trying to look all nervous, and i was actually nervous. "Ok, we're doing something a little special here tonight. You've just heard the melodious voices of our champions, Haley and Tara." The DJ says, there was an applause. "Well. They're picked a challenger to sing next, and then you, the audience, are going to pick a winner by your own applause. Are you guys down?" The DJ says, the audience applause again. "All right! What is both of your names, up at the mic there?" The DJ ask.