Careful

Downstairs in a a dark gloomy room filled with cab webs and dust emerging from the opened Closet which had just been opened within a few seconds but with great difficulty Sabrina stood in The middle of the room staring outside the broken window .She wore a green silk knee length dress which suited her very so much that it brought out her curves just by looking at her for the first time one could tell that she was a real beauty even without a smile she could attract a lot of attention .She had black and long curly hair with a round face ,her nose were slender with small but cute lips .Sabrina was so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't notice the presence of the  person who had walked into the room and was now drinking a glass of water."You must be thinking of me right "Lucas startled her with his deep voice ,The moment she turned to look at him their eyes meet and she couldn't look away any longer she felt like she was a cat who had been caught stealing fish ,Without adverting his gaze from hers Lucas walked slowly to her and grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to him . he then whispered into her ears " Careful I don't like eye contacts " all though she couldn't see the face of the person who just spoke to her but she was certain that he had a smirk on his face.