meeting his Destiny

It was a long time ago, when two goddess who sees this empty multiverse and saw that there only universe that there is a one that name Undertale. The two look around and exploring this plane of existence.

"This is far too empty sis."

One voice said.

"I know, what about it, Fate?"

Another voice said the first one now named fate. She looks at her sister as she spoke out.

"Well, I hope I can make somethings to fill this empty plane of existence. Wish me luck Destiny."

Destiny nodded her head as she disappeared. And so, she tries days or nights if it has one, to create anything, but all she can create is a person and that is it. She is getting more and more frustrated as she is failing to create anything other than this. But she has an idea, she can just create a creator in order to create somethings or universes in order to finally fill the empty plane. And it works. This entity who resembles a skeleton with black paint on his right cheekbone and some markings onto his body as he stood up and looks around. Fate then began to whisper sweets words to him and saying that he can create and in general spoiled him. She said that he can create but only to a certain point if he didn't want to accidentally destroy all that he is built for. But this person now name Ink didn't really remember her warning due to that, Fate hasn't perfected Ink's creation and because of that, he doesn't have a soul and have an emotion. And what is worse is that he had become stupid because set memory problem. Ink went on a creation spree as he fills the multiverse to a dangerous point. Fate failed to reach him and decided to create a destroyer. When she took a Geno-Sans to the anti-void, she screams his purpose and corrupted him. Her screams and the screams of the anti-void made him into an entity that most classic multiverse knows. He became an Error. And once he came, he was forced to destroy Universes in order to save the multiverse from collapsing onto itself. But because he destroyed universes, people either died, lost their homes, or their loved once. And so, people had tortured him to the point of suicide but that didn't work as he and many others had tried and failed as Fate given or force given him immortality that no matter anyone tries, he could always come back. He has met someone name Nightmare who tried all that he can to joined this called the Dark-Sans. Of course, he refuses the offered because he knows who Nightmare is truly is. A human who possesses this Sans or the True Nightmare and using him to rule over the multiverse. And because of that Nightmare has been into his trail just make him joined, but luckily, he manages to find a way to stop him from spying on him and make him in general stop. Although, that doesn't mean that it was over. He has been attacked by people who he suspects it's Nightmare.

After some time, He accidentally got one of a sans from a swap AU into his anti-void. Blue had somehow entered to Error's anti-void and ever since has been supporting him. Because he just found out his force role and the importance of destroyer and how they needed it. Blue at first was in disbelief on what just happened to him but help Error feels better about it. But something changes withing Blue, he became an error or sort off. Somehow, blue became an error at the same time able to keep his original self. It is like he gained his own transformation that has similar powers as him but has some few abilities that Error himself have not. And luckily that Fate didn't notice Blue or he will be just a puppet as Error. He avoids Fate by staying in his normal form, only using as he calls it, Blue-Error form for self-defense or practice it. Blue had been practicing his new abilities and some sparring, until he accidentally opened to a portal to alternate multiverse in which they were shocked that there is other multiverse out there. Blue and Error then see other AUs like multiverse where Ink and Error are birds and squids, a multiverse where the role of creator and destroyer were reversed or swap, and a multiverse where Nightmare possessed Ink and became Vantablack and Error's alternate self-gain Dream's apple soul and became Silence. They decided to not go through other Multiverses as fear they might accidently bring something bad back to their multiverse. They been each other's backs for some time and a little well for Error.