Arrivel

At the same time, as the sun was just rising, the great pyramid of Meereen in the distance came into view. The soldiers were already training in the large area where Daenerys 's army  camped.

 Missandei suddenly entered Daenerys' tent with a large bowl of water and a clothe. They had been together since Astapor and were now officially class best friends, becuse obviosly there are very few woman comppare to mans

 She looked around, and on the table were the books from Ser Jorah had given her on her wedding day, a quill, and a scroll from last night's "Learning Westeros" lesson. After Daario tells his  strategy of taking meereen, its stuck in her mind if she conquered Westeros one day, she couldn't rule without knowing the people and their customs, so she learning the people in Westeros.

 After picking up the bowl and cloth, she quickly gathered around and went to Daenerys to wake her up.

 "Your grace, your grace" shook her to continue and at the same time call her to wake up.

Daenerys grunted a little, but she was fully awake after missandei shook her once more

 "Good morning missandei," she said after she got up from her bed.

 Missandei brought her the bowl and clotht to her to wash her sorrow Daenerys quickly washed her face and went to her trunk to put on her training clothes.She felt so vulnerable when Daario sneaked into her tent and put her sword in missandei's throat.  For this reason, and also for she thoughts that the rulers, male or female, doen't matter should at least know how to use swords, After taking Yunkai, she began learning how to fight from Ser Jorah and Ser Barristan.

 "Anything new missandei?" She asked with interest 

"There is good news, Your Grace. We camped at night so we couldn't see it,but the top of the great pyramid of meereen began to appear on yhe view. I think we'll be there in the afternoon

 She said cheerfully in Her voice 

"Really? That's good to hear." There was a bit of a load in her tone to the contrast of what she said. 

"Are you okay?" Missadei sensed the tension in her voice and be it as her best friend rather than adviser this time.

 She took a deep breath "I don't know. After seeing those kids, I want to burn all the masters. But what if there are innocents among those masters?

 "Yes, I fell the same way you do." She withdrew her hand and let his thumb run over Daenerys's hand to comfort her.

 "But can't we set up a court to judge the masters?" she asked hopefully.

 "No, all of them will going to lie for save themselves, their families will have falsewitness too."

 Missandei had an idea, but it was unlikely to come happen, and even if it did, it would take months to make it happen, and she sighed heavily when she realized it.

 "What?" 

"I have an idea, but it's almost impossible to do now."

 "Why?" She asked excitedly

 She gaved her a look  and said, "Have you heard about the faceless men of Braavos?"

 She said. "Yes, the famous assassins of braavos.Hiring one of them would cost a dozen ships. They are very talented, too," She asked with a bang, "but why? There is no assassination." 

"I'm not talking about assassination."

 "I once went to Braavos with Master Kraznys. While walking with the lord of Braavos, master kraznys told the lord about the Unsullied. He praised the Unsullied as the best soldiers in the world. The braavosi lord not tobe less he talked about the faceless mans.The best assassins in the world said they could kill any man in secret, but also talked about their other training. He said they call it the game of faces, but he said he didn't know much about the content of the training. But there was one thing he knew, he said they were very good at lying and understanding lies."