‒Bright Crimson Eyes !

Description: It's Robin's first day of middle school, and the person she encounters after setting foot in her new school was none other than Pauline!

Headcanon: Pauline & Robin are best friends, as the both of them would always sit together and have lunch in the cafeteria. Their bond strengthens each day!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey, I've never seen you around before! You must be one of the new juniors this year!" Pauline beamed and grabbed both of Robin's wrists, "Let's have lunch together!" The silver-haired girl added, flashing a wide smile at the other girl. 

"Uhm, sure!" Robin hesitantly answered, looking down to avoid eye contact.

"Don't worry, I'll show you around later!"

--

They arrived at the cafeteria, it was crowded and noisy‒of course.

"Let's sit there!" Pauline said, pointing towards the two empty seats, with another hand still grabbing onto Robin's wrist.

--

As they both sat there together to enjoy their meals, Pauline was cheerfully talking to the other junior about the school and the rules, while Robin took some time to stare and examine Pauline's features, how much her eyes reminded Robin of her former junior, Charles and how her mannerism resembled Joni a lot.

Pauline suddenly paused, "Oh I just realized! I don't know your name yet!"

"My name's Pauline! What's yours?"

"Robin."

"Robin huh? that's such a unique name!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Note: I created this book to dump a bunch of mini one-shots (150 words & above) and headcanons, while my other one-shot book has 1000 words & above! At the same time, I can also practice writing here (I can take constructive criticism!)