Blind Date

Warnings: strong language/cursing, oral (f&m receiving), a little spitting, protected piv sex (use condoms kids), praise and pet names (beautiful, baby girl of course), coming in mouth/cum eating. I think that's everything but if I missed something please let me know and I'll add it immediately!

You had NEVER spent so much time and effort preparing for a date in your life. When your friend Sarah, who had set up the blind date you had agreed to, told you the restaurant you were meeting your date at was the fancy new Italian place, you decided to go all out. If not now; then when? You were perpetually single but it had not been for a lack of trying on your part. You had all but given up on the whole dating thing when Sarah told you about her friend Chan, how he never went out, and how perfect she thought you two would be for each other.

You didn't like the idea of blind dates. Going in cold, not knowing what the other person was like or looked like. It seemed like a recipe for disaster, especially for you. You had been on those dates, the ones where the guy you met from whatever random dating app you matched on would walk in, take one look, see you were a thicker girl than they realized and then you would have to sit through the disappointed looks and the forced pleasantries during the only date you would be having with them.

You were certain Sarah wouldn't even be friends with a jerk let alone try and set you up on a date with one, so you agreed but she hadn't told you much about him other than his name was Chan and that he was a nice guy. Had she told him about you? The idea of him walking in and getting another disappointed look made your stomach turn with anxiety. It was one of the reasons you had stopped dating in the first place and it was also another reason you went all out getting ready. You trusted Sarah and if she thought you would be good together you wanted to make the best first impression you could.

The day before your date you went to the spa and got pampered, a facial, mani, pedi, waxed, the works. The day of, you took a long hot shower to try and relieve a little of the stress you were still feeling. You dried your hair and put it up in a bun, you didn't bother with the tendrils of hair that wouldn't go back, just letting them fall around your neck and face. Your makeup wasn't too over the top but you did highlight and contour. A little blush, black wing liner, some mascara, and a bright red lip and you were done with makeup.

It was time to put on the dress you'd gone out and bought especially for the occasion. Normally you'd grab whatever little black dress you managed to feel comfortable enough in. This time you had found a wine-colored velvet bodycon dress. Definitely WAY out of your comfort zone typically but when you tried it on it fit you perfectly, which didn't happen often for a big girl in a department store, so you decided you had to have it. You put on your black heels, a spray of your expensive perfume, that you only pulled out for special occasions, and you were out the door and headed to the restaurant you were meeting Chan at.

That's where you were at now. Seated at a table in probably the most elegant restaurant you had ever stepped foot in, waiting on your date that was now... you looked at the clock by the bar area. Twenty minutes late. You bit at your painted lips nervously and felt like everyone's eyes were on you. Watching the poor chubby girl wait for a date that was most likely, not showing up. They weren't watching but it didn't make you feel any less embarrassed. You told yourself you'd give him ten more minutes and if he didn't show you would just leave. No way were you staying to eat if you got stood up by this guy.

About five minutes later you saw a man walking at a quick pace into the restaurant and up to the hostess. You were positive, no question, he was the most beautiful man you had ever seen. He was in all black. A nice tailored pair of slacks that fit him perfectly, a suit vest, a suit jacket, and a little silver chain connecting the two that matched the chain and earrings he was wearing. He had no shirt and the low cut of the vest allowed a healthy view of his chiseled chest underneath. You were positive about another thing, there was no way HE was be the date Sarah had set you up with.