Chapter One

A/N: hey twinks!! if ur reading this i would seriously suggest following up with an 'Am I Gay?' quiz on buzzfeed :) enjoy xoxo

it is the mid morning (7:00AM) in the aussie outback and max and chad (a pair of devoted twinks) are getting a grog at the world's most remote pub (reference😱😱)!!!! they are playing darts from the pub (reference #2😱😱😱). darcy is also there but he's a little less twinkish and therefore irrelevant to this plotline. 

suddenly, scott (the anti-twink) BURSTS through the door bellowing "OI!!! WE SHOULD BE FILMING RN!!! STOP BEING GAY IN THE WORLDS MOST REMOTE PUB!!!". max turns and responds calmly "the coober pedy fandom is dying :( press like if ur a true coober pedophile". 

scott is now irate and begins to bludgeon the twinks with the king bach spoon. "yeeouch!" "only a spoonful! ;)" followed by chad saying reluctantly, "ok fine lets go film the vid".

after 30 hours of ruthless filming, they are forced to walk back to the world's most remote pub. it takes them the best part of a year, mostly because there were lots of twinkish activities sprinkled in along the way. they arrive to the pub dripping in cum (especially max bc hes a big fucking twink) and within moments scott bursts in AGAIN, this time yelling "GUYS!! WE HAVENT FILMED IN NEARLY A YEAR!! WE NEED TO FILM!!! FILM VID!!! GUYS!!". max interrupts him and says "no..."

energy builds and a hot pink aura forms in and around max, it completely overtakes him and chad gets really excited. suddenly mechamoefoe emerges!!! he is covered in glitter bc hes gay. 

scott is starstruck. the gayness is overwhelming to his puny shrivelled homophobe mind. he thinks hes seen the worst of these crazy twink activities until max leaps into chads arms BRITAL STYLE and they begin to make out passionately. like seriously chad is going 1000% tongue and max is cumming spontaneuosly man its fuckign everywhere.. they are fucking everytwhere... its actually seriously out of hand. you can probably watch it on the patreon. its five quid. 

anyway all this madness causes scott to become gobsmacked. the level of gobsmasckedness becomes too much for his weak little anti-twink heart to handle and he shrivels up and dies.

max and chad dont notice and continue to be gay in the world's most remote pub until the end of time. also darcy is still there. always has been. he never left. just enjoyed the show. 

and what a show it was! 

A/N: hello again!! i do truly from the bottom of my heart hope that you enjoyed this little short story. this was a labour of love, and i do hope it shows in the writing. three young, innovative minds came together in this crazy world to bring you this tale. thank you <3