Chapter x 11 [Book 2]

"Okay, Nanika," Killua smiled, sitting next to Gon, Krystal and Nanika standing next to the hospital bed. "Heal him, please," Killua pleaded.

" 'Kay..." Nanika reached out, touching Gon's arm.

...

"Gon," Killua looked at his husband, hopeful. "Are you feeling okay?"

Gon blinked, his face bright. Pulling off the covers, he stood up from laying down. In response, Killua got up from his chair, and gave Gon a big hug.

"I was so worried," Killua said. "Something could've gone so wrong."

"But it didn't," Gon grinned, kissing Killua's cheek.

"Did I do good, Killua?" Nanika asks quietly.

"Yes, of course you did," Killua replied. "You always do good, Nanika."

"Yay..." Nanika smiled, her hand reaching out. Killua took it, giving her a hug.

...

Gon then turned to Krystal, after thanking Killua and Nanika for everything.

"Krystal, how are you?" Gon asked, as Krystal came over.

"I'm alright," Krystal replied. "Thanks to you." Krystal extended her arms after Gon did, embracing him.

Killua watched silently, a genuine smiled plastered across his face.

"Krystal, I'm so glad you're okay," Gon said.

Krystal just shook her head. "No... I'm the one who's glad you're okay," she replied. "This... is all my fault."

"Aw, don't say that," Gon hummed. "Why would this be your fault?"

"Because I'm the reason those people came in the first place," Krystal said sadly.

"Krystal, your parents came for you, yes, but Killua and I were willing to fight for you," Gon tried to convince her.

"Don't call them that," Krystal said almost immediately. "They're not my parents. You guys are."

"And... I love you guys," Krystal added, hugging Gon once more.

Gon was stunned, to say so the least, and didn't know what to say, but then Killua came next to the both of them, and pulled them all into a hug.

A bond, so tightly formed by love and trust, had finally brought a family together.

"Hey, can I join too?" Alluka whined from behind.

"Yes, Alluka," Killua said. "Of course you can." Gon laughed with Krystal. And then, Alluka came behind Krystal, hugging her too.

The End.

                          Alluka too!!
                                /
  Gon ——— Killua
               |
Krystal and Gabriel

Hi guys!
Epilogue coming soon!<3