-CREEPYPASTA-

.- I'm not fucking crazy. -.

.' 2013 - September - 18th '.

_~ 3:39.pm ~_ .' 3RD PERSON POV '.

{Y/N} was walking home through a passage in the woods that seemed strangely cryptic as she was on her phone, listening to music to pass the time. While she was changing songs suddenly a loud burst of static blasts through her phone and earbuds causing her to grasp her ears when a tall, slender like figure stood before her.

"What the fuck." She says as she keeps her hands tightly pressed against her ears. The figure stood still, looking deeply into her soul like some kind of predator. It was creepy considering the fact it didn't have a face.

"Hello child." The creatures mouth didn't move, hell... It didnt even have one. "Who the fuck are you?" {Y/N} says rather angry as she squeezes her eyes shut in pain.

He does not answer immediately as he took a few steps towards her slowly.

"You'll figure it out soon."

His loud but calm voice echoed around her as he continued to slowly approach. She rips out the earbuds and as she removes them, everything seemed back to normal. She was still in the woods and thought the whole thing was pure imagination. She looks around before taking a breath and putting her ear buds in her bag. She then started walking home faster.

As she continued to walk home it was still eerily quiet, as even the birds and other animals had gone silent in this part of the woods. She felt an unshakable sense of fear building within her, as something was telling her that, thing, was still nearby. She takes a deep breath before running home. She was pretty fast considering she was on the track team and got lots of practice.

As she continued to run, she noticed that the birds and other animals still hadn't made any sounds in the forest. She felt as if she was being watched as a chill was sent down her spine. She saw the trail come to an end and the backyard of her house came into view. She ran around the side to the front and opened the door. She gets inside and locks the door behind her. Her mom didnt get home til later that night so she ran to the back and locked the backdoor as well. She then walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water.

The house felt very quiet and a strange sense of dread still laid upon her. As she grabbed the glass of water, a sound came from outside. It was as if someone was knocking on the front door. The knocks kept continuing along with a muffled voice that she couldn't quite understand.

"Let me in."

She drops the glass of water and it shatters across the floor. She covers her ears and runs to the bathroom which was on the other side of the kitchen. In the bathroom she locks the door and looks through the mirror. She sees a bottle filled with pills and opens it. She grabs one and puts in on her tongue. She then bends down in the sink and traps some cold water in her mouth, she swallows the water and the pill then sits on the bathroom floor as she takes deep breathes to calm herself down.

Slowly, she feels calm and her headache disappears. Suddenly, banging came from the bathroom door.

"Open the door my child."

It was the strange manlike voice again,  the banging continued without cease. It seemed to get louder and louder as it slowly drove {Y/N} crazy. "Fuck off!" She screams. He bangs louder as the banging came from a fist knocking instead. His voice replied with a tone of annoyance.

"Why must you be so difficult child, just let me in."

"Fuck off!" She screams louder as she covers her ears. For years now, things similar to this had been happening. Sometimes she doesn't know what real or not. In all honesty, she thought she was going insane. The banging continued as the voice replied with a very annoyed tone.