Introduction and characters

Sinning? She had sinned a lot. Sinning one more time was not a big deal for her. She constantly asserted her independence and persistently dismissed others'guidance. She remained unswayed to attempts to force her.

But what happened?
That she sinned, that too against her wishes. FORCEFULLY.

He was a manipulator, a psychopath. Man of his own desires. An unfeeling and emotionless bastard, who fell for her at first sight. And of course desired her.

Then how could he let her go?

He forced her to marry him. He forced her to commit a sin, she didn't want to commit. Because he was her forced sin.

If he was harmful, then she was wicked. If he was ruthless then she was deviant. Both of them walked in the same direction of life but on different paths. Malicious personalities of the underworld.

She wanted to eliminate him from her life forever but he wanted to cage her like a sparrow caged in her enclosure and never let her go.

Waiting for her to step in the trap he flawlessly laid , he spent his time observing and waiting for her.

Will she step in it or ditch his plan?
Or
After getting caged by him , will she be able to leave him or get stuck with him forever?

Questions still to be answered.

•If Ahaan Singhania was a psychopath with a sunshine facade, then Raah Chauhaan was not less than him.•

°°°
🥀 Characters 🥀

°°°🥀 Characters 🥀

Raah Chauhaan
~•~

Ahaan Singhania ~•~

Ahaan Singhania
~•~

-----
Its the second story of the series and my favourite. I will start this one after finishing Heartless Love.

And if you have read Heartless Love then you know that Ahaan is Ruhi's younger brother.

We have four stories in total and I will try my best to finish the series soon. Three more stories to go:
3. Fractured souls {Abhay's book}
(A narrative of destructive love) .

Follow we on Instagram and Wattpad for more updates. And don't forget to like,comment and share.
---