Author's Note

hello hello hello!

You are here because you have recently added Take Me to Wonderland to your library or started reading it. You are now stumbling across this author's note instead of the 80 or so chapters that this book is supposed to be. In that case, that means that you're here on or after August 1st, 2023, and you've caught Take Me to Wonderland in the middle of its being rewritten era, which means that it is currently unavailable.

I started writing and publishing Take Me to Wonderland three-ish years ago, and ever since I first finished it, I knew there were some things that needed fixing. In the meantime, this book has amassed such a large audience that I was too afraid to go ahead and make significant changes to the characters and the plot — but it is time now, and the changes are coming.

Now, you're probably asking yourself "When will the book be back?" I am very sorry to tell you that I have no answer to that. As I am writing this, it is currently the middle of July, and I have very ambitious plans to be done with this little fixer-upper of mine by the end of October. However, that is an estimate and likely very far removed from reality.

But! Worry not! Take Me to Wonderland will definitely be back. I swear it's not going to be gone forever. In the meantime, the prequel Take Me Down the Rabbit Hole is updating once a week, and it does have all of the beloved Wonderland universe characters, so while you're waiting, I invite you to read that instead. If you are absolutely impatient, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, and I will get back to you with an update on how the rewriting is going.

I am so eternally grateful to everyone here who has gotten to read the old version of this book, and I sincerely hope that you will be back for the new version as well!

Thank you, and see you soon.

x villainfuckery