💚 MonoDeku💚

Neito Monoma was always envious of izuku midoriya. He felt like had something special that he  lacked. As the class 1-B representative, he always saw midoriya as his rival. However, deep down, Neito was always drawn to Midoriya's determination and strength.

It wasn't until the school festival that Neito's feelings started to shift. He had seen Midoriya's performance as the school idol, and something about it had struck a chord deep within him. He couldn't stop thinking about Midoriya and his shining talent.

Neito found himself spending more and more time with midoriya, trying to learn more about him. He soon realised that the two of them had a lot in common, despite being in different classes. They both had a passion for heroics and a drive to become better.

One day, Neito decided to confess his feelings to midoriya. It was a nerve-wracking experience but neito knew that he needed to get it off his chest. To his surprise, midoriya felt the same way.

From that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. They would train, study together, and spend countless hours talking about their hopes and dreams for the future.

Neito was surprised by how patient and understanding midoriya was with him. midoriya always made him feel like he was special, despite his flaws and quirks. It wasn't long before neito realised that he was in love with midoriya.

The two of them went on their own  secret dates, hiding their relationship from their classmates. they didn't want the pressure of their peers to influence their love for each other.

It wasn't until the UA sports festival that the two of them decided to go public with their relationship. They stood together, hand in hand, facing their classmates and declaring their love for each other. It was a bold move, but Neito knew that he could face anything as long as he had midoriya by his side.

Their love only grew stronger from that moment on. They faced numerous battles and obstacles, but they always stood strong for each other. they knew that no matter what, they had found something special in each other, a love that would always endure no matter what the future held