chapter 1

You and Abigail had been going out for a while; ever since you showed up at Pierre's with a bouquet of flowers for her. You had other gifts in your satchel for her, a few Amethysts, and other crystals.

You were so excited she said yes, and finally you're sleeping over. You had to sneak in through her window so Pierre wouldn't flip. You and him had an understanding that you two did not like each other but you both hated Joja mart more.

So there you sat in Abigail's room in your pajamas, as she paced about with your sword in her hand pretending to fight off bats. You remembered when she first tried fighting with a sword and how you saved her. Importantly you noticed how much she's grown, she was starting to get almost as good as you. Her dark purple hair in a bun with a few luminescent purple strands coming from out of it.

Jumping up and stretching you pick up Abigail's more rugged sword. It was beat up and scratched, much unlike yours. "Let's see if those skills with a sword got any better princess." You teased her. You knew Pierre called her that- and she hated it. Holding up your arm out to her in a fighting stance she scoffed at you. "I'm not your princess." She said placing the tip of the blades together and stepping closer to you. You stood tall and made eye contact with her. She was slightly shorter than you but you still had to look down. Leaning in and placing a kiss on her head, she knocks the sword out of your hand and sweeps your feet. Causing you to fall onto her bed she laughs at you it goes quiet for a moment as she looked down at you.

You felt your stomach sink when you see how she looked at you. you realized she had moved closer to you. A small space between her knee and the middle of your legs. "Who's the princess now huh (Y/N) ?" She said smirking at
you.

Feeling the heat rush to your face you sit up almost immediately. "Yeah, yeah I still don't see you fighting bats in your future."

word count; 375