A portal

After the guilt of blowing up all those people in that building Wanda left the compound and walked around in the woods. She looked up into the dark night sky.

"I miss you pietro" wanda whispered as she closed her eyes and a tear fell.

As she was about to go back inside she felt a pull to something behind her and saw a portal. That pull she felt, she needed to know what it was so she went through and the portal closed behind her

"Now what have I gotten into to"  wanda questioned herself as she walked up to a house that had there door open and she quickly rushed inside to see a teenage boy about to kill this very attractive man who was distracted by a brunette haired girl.

"HEY" I shouted as I used my poweres to pry the stick out of the boys hands and sent a wave of energy to him and the girl causing them to get flown across the room.

Kol looked to see who just saved his life was and saw a petit, red headed girl standing there with some weird red magic surrounding her hands and kol was shocked to say the least because witches don't normally like to save his life and that power she has was nothing he has ever seen before.

"Leave now" Wanda demanded the 2 teenagers and they nodded and quickly scurried right out of the house.

Kol quickly sped over to the girl and pinned her to the wall.

"Who are you?" Kol asked and Wanda was pissed that she had just saved his life and now he is pinning her against a wall.

"That's not how people normally say thank you" Wanda stated annoyed as she used her magic to snap his wrist.

"Bloody hell witch" kol grabbed his wrist to try and get the skin away and looked back at the girl

"I'm not a witch" Wanda stated feeling offended with him calling her a witch

Kol was stunned he had never felt that much power before.

"What are you?" Kol asked as he straightened himself up again.

"Not important but where are we?" Wanda avoided the question as she didn't really know what she is either but she needed to figure how she is here.

"Mystic falls" Wanda was shocked, he must be joking, she thought.

"What? But I was just in Washington" kol looked at the girl confused and shocked

"I assure you your not in Washington" kol stated and looked at the small girl with curious eyes and he just started to walk out of the house.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked him as she saw him slowly walk out.

"Home love, I need to have a word with my brother, your welcome to join" kol said as he turned round to the girl and she just shrugged so kol turned back to face the door and left, Wanda following after.