🖤Part One🖤

[Before you start reading this takes place after all the overblots. Malleus has already overblotted. The VDC in this AU/story is the second one that takes place every year between NRC and RSA. Please be aware that a lot of this story is not going to involve the canon storyline as it is starting in my fanmade timeline to better fit the story in my opinion. I haven't written stories before so this will be new to me, so please excuse it if anything is poorly written or strange. If you have any tips on how to improve my writing I would love to hear them!]

[YUU POV]

"Hey YOU!" I hear someone shout out to me from behind. Confused me and Grim look to see who is shouting and turn around. "Huh?" "Nya?" I see a boy with dark hair wearing a uniform I'm not familiar with. "Wait up!" I stop walking just to see what this guy wants. He's Neige Lablanche who is funny enough Vil's rival who I'm pretty sure Vil wants to see burn in hell but hey who am I to judge? "Uhmm, do you need something?" I ask, placing Grim on the ground next to me looking curious why a famous RSA student was talking to me. "You're Vil's manager aren't you? I think you were from last time?" He asks me, looking too innocent for NRC. "Yea? That's us, why? Do you need something?" Part of me just wants to leave and rot in my dorm but I also want to see where this goes.

"Ah, yes do you know where Vi-" Before he can finish he is interrupted by hey look speak of the devil. "Potato there you are! We were looking everywhere for you!" Vil marches right up to me looking irritated most likely because of Neige. "I'm sorry Vil, I was on my way but then Neige came up to ask me a question and didn't want to ignore him" I scratch the back of my neck with a nervous laugh as Vil glares at Neige. The tension is strong with this one. "Tch.. We need to go, besides you're late!" He says as he starts walking away grabbing my wrist to bring me with him. "Okay! Okay! Slow down you giant! I'm not a frickin Daddy Long Legs like you damn! Sorry Neige!" I call out as we leave with Grim chasing us. "Fgnyaa! Slow down!"

[INSERT SPONGEBOB MEANWHILE HERE]

[NO POV]

"What just happened?" Neige asks himself confused as he watches Vil drag you off. "Neige! There you are! Where have you been? We were worried sick looking for you!" A boy with red hair in a RSA uniform like Neige runs up to him. "Oh Rielle!" Neige says as the red haired boy speaks again. "What were looking at?" He asks curiously. "Oh, it's the manager for NRC" "Oh what's up?" Reille asks as a certain head pops up. "Well, Yuu got dragged off my Vil himself going on about how they were late" Chenya's floating head joins their conversation like the colorful stalker he is. "AH!" "EH! You scared us half to death, Chenya!" Reille shouts out as both him and Neige jump from their scare. "Yeah, what Rielle said.." Chenya smirks and slowly disappeared in the air again, "Fufufu.. Sorry well then, see ya around!" "Sometimes I wonder how he can do that.." Neige comments to Reille. "Yeah I wonder too.."

"Ah HA!There you two are!" Another boy from RSA with reddish brown hair with a white streak in it runs up to them dragging a boy with white hair behind him. "Please Andrea's.. Stop dragging me around for once.." The white hair boy sulks, seeming disappointed for no reason. "Oops! Sorry brother. Come on! Let's go back, the other's are still waiting for us!" He calls out cheerfully, still dragging his brother, Elson, around as they head back to their side of the studio to get ready.

"Ah, there you guys are here" A boy with shoulder length brown hair that is in a half up half down style with a bun says calmly like there isn't a thought in his head as he sees the four boys walk in. [Name- Bello]"I hope you didn't come across any of those prideful NRC students.." Another boy with a tan and long dark hair standing near the far wall of the room says, sounding like he wanted to burn this place to the floor. [Name- Jasim] "Now now.. Let's not be mean Jasim" A boy with blonde hair walks over to him a bit nervous as if he was ready to calm him down. [Name- Elliot] Andrea's, keeping his too happy tone, talks again with his big mouth," "Yeah Jasim, don't be salty!"