Justina Valentine

The sun beats down on you as you stand posted up outside the iconic studio doors, your heart pounding like crazy with anticipation. You can't believe that today is the day you're gonna be a part of Wild n' Out. It's insane. But what's really making it surreal is that you'll be taking the stage with none other than Justina Valentine herself, the badass - not to mention, hot as hell - queen of freestyle.

As an underground musician, getting the chance to be a musical guest on the show was already a dream come true. Shit, when you got the offer from your agent you almost passed out. No jokes. You literally had to sit down because your knees deadass buckled beneath you. Justina Valentine is, hands down, your top celebrity crush, and being asked to perform alongside her is mind-boggling. To be honest, you never thought you'd get that chance in a million years.

But you're here now. Shit's crazy.

The Production assistant - Brad - greets you, then guides you through the hustle and bustle of the set. Crew members are bugging, running around like crazy. As you're walking, you see Clips and Hitman Holla talking, but they're far away so they don't see you. Thank god, honestly, because you don't think you'd be able to hold a convo with how nervous you are right now. But the vibe is electric, man, and along with your nerves, you also feel excitement. You take a deep breath, reminding yourself to stay cool and collected, even though your heart is racing with every step closer to meeting the full cast.

"Yo!" A voice greets, and out of the corner of your eye, you see Nick Cannon. "You look good. How was the plane ride?" He asks you, opening his arms for a hug. Damn. You're probably not beating the "You fucked Nick to get on the show" allegations. Cap, by the way. You will not be Nick's new baby mama.

"It was aight," you say, hugging him. As you pull away, a nervous chuckle escapes your lips. "Man, I can't believe I'm really here. This is surreal."

Nick grins, patting you on the back. "Well, believe it, 'cause you made it. We're excited to have you on the show, and I for one have been looking forward to rocking the stage with you."

A blush creeps over your cheeks, and you're probably bright fucking red. "Thank you, man" you say, ducking your head.

Nick pulls away, waving you off. "Don't get all shy on me. Anyways, I gotta run. See you on stage for sound check, aight?"

"Yeah, I'll be there," you reply, your stomach doing somersaults at the thought. You watch as Nick walks away, and you turn towards the set. Everyone is bustling, people moving about like crazy. You glance at the PA, who's staring down at his phone.

He glances up. "Oh, uh, the clothing room is right through those doors. I gotta run though. The ladies in there will take care of you."

"Oh," you say, surprised. "Aight, thanks man." You watch him hurry away, and then head towards the door, entering the room.

The room is packed full of Wild n' Out merch, clothing racks, and mannequins all decked out in their signature t-shirts and jackets. People are moving about, grabbing things, and it's a little overwhelming. You stand in the entryway for a moment, wondering what you should do. A few people are already in the room, one with dark brown hair and a headset. She turns towards you, grinning. "Yo, you must be our special guest," she says, eyes warm

"I am," you say, feeling shy as fuck.

She frowns, eyes staring at the door. "Brad didn't walk you here?"

"Oh, uh, he ditched. He said he had to run or something." You honestly don't mind that much. He was pretty distracted the whole time and you've been on enough sets to make your way through this one.