♡ Chapter- 5 ♡

--------------------------

She was his
everything
and
he was her
everything !!!!
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE

After having dinner he went straight to his office because of today's dinner he couldn't complete his pending work. The whole ride from hotel to his office he couldn't stop thinking about Ferica.

After seeing his wound she could have choose to ignore it but she treated it nicely. But after all she is his precious , a kind one from the start . He smiled thinking about her.

As he reached the office he went straight to his cabin and started doing his work. There was no one in the whole building except his guards. He massaged his head tiredly and looked at the time it was 2:30 in the morning. He sighed and cleaned his desk after going outside his cabin.

After reaching home he freshen up and was going to bed he heard the sound his mobile notification. He opened his mobile to see that he is added in the group that trio had made. Ferica and Aayush were also added. Reeyan has sent so many pictures from today's dinner. There are so many pictures of him and her which was secretly captured.

He was admiring his and her pictures but what got his attention was Ferica is online and has seen all the pictures. He furrowed his eyebrows and thought "Why she is not sleeping it's late." He was first hesitant to call her but keeping all his nervousness aside he finally video called her.

FERICA SHEKHAWAT

The whole ride from hotel to home she couldn't stop thinking about Ekansh. How his hands touched her waist whenever he pulled her by her waist it has given her a whole damm zoo in her stomach by just a mere touch of him. Thinking out the moments they shared her cheeks heated up and took the shade of deep red.

" Why are you blushing so much baby bear. Thinking about Ekansh mhmm." Aayush said in teasing tone. She looked at his brother with wide eyes and said blushing mess " No no bhai ofcourse not why would I think about him and I am also not blushing. Now concentrate on driving." He laughed at his sister's state and said " Sure sure whatever you say." Ferica just rolled her eyes at him and looked out of the window.

" Ferica baccha are you ok ?" He asked and she looked at her brother knowing what he is talking about.
" I am fine bhai , it's just I got triggered seeing her after that incident." She said smiling at her brother. He nodded at her and said " But still if you don't feel ok, just remember I am always here ok." She nodded at her brother smiling brightly.