Information

This is my headcanon so not everything is canon. This draft was written before the 1.2 release but published after. (I haven't done the quest yet)

Current life

Current name: L/n Y/n

Gender: Male

Aliases:
The violin prodigy
Black swan
Youngest Swordmaster
Yin Yue (blade, Jing Yuan, Jin liu and f/n)
Y/n-chi (kise)
N/n (kuroko and midorima)
N/n-chin (Murasakibara)
Yue or Y/n (Akashi and Baiheng)

Relative:
L/n M/n (Decreased mother)
L/n F/n (father)
L/n S/n (older sister)
L/n B/n ( older step brother)
L/n A/n (Maternal aunt, also your stepmother)

Age:
(prologue): 500+
(first chapter): 4,7
(middle school arc): 11-13/14
(high school arc): 14-16/17

Height:
(middle school): 5,2
(high school): 5,4

Birthday: march 20th/ your birthday

Occupation: Student, Son of L/n, Heir of L/n company , Model, Actor, violin prodigy, vice president(teiko)

Affiliations: L/n company, teiko middle school, (don't know yet/ suggestions) high school,

Personality: Quite the same as his past life but more affectionate and sensitive. He is kind but can be rude due to his straightforwardness. He often tries not to show emotions and is extremely intelligent.

He knows that he has had a past life but doesn't remember much of the contents. He remembers the 4 people who were close to him( not the Astral express).

Appearance: Often described as elegant male, who has red eyeshadow under his eye lids. His hair is black, which faids to blondish white and with green highlights along with his emerald green with a bit of hazel eyes. During his middle school year, he has shorter hair (like in the photo), but during his high school year, he has long hair (like his past like look but without horns or tail.

Description: L/n Y/n also known as Yin Yue (his Chinese name was given by his father since he is half chinese/ but also his past name) is the Hier to the L/n company, due to that his father is often very strict and have huge expectations from him. His mother died at a young age due to her sickness, which was caused by giving birth.
He has two siblings b/n and s/n even though b/n is his step sibling or supposedly his cousin they have a good relationship with each other unlike his stepmother or aunt who hates him for being the Hier to the company which he doesn't want to be. Is close with Bai heng (she also reincarnated but without any memory)

(Should he be able to have his dragon form back since it is his past life, quite like Dan heng)

Previous life

Name: Yin Yue Jun / Dan Feng

Gender: Male

Aliases:
High Elder,
Vidyahara
Imbibitor lunae

Age:500+

Height: 6,1

Relative: None, lol he doesn't have parents

Birthday: idk (do any of you guys know when his official birthday is)?

Personality: A cold and reserved "young" man who wields a spear known as Cloud-Piercer. He can be kind to those close to him but never to those who aren't. Before meeting yingxing he was quite arrogant.

Appearance: He has long hair. The color of his hair is dark black with green highlights. He has emerald green eyes. In his Vidyahara form, he has two horns and a tail.

Description: Yin Yue Jun is the high Elder and a Vidyahara. He was close with blade, Jing Yuan, Jin liu, and Bai heng. During a certain war, he committed a forbidden crime (make someone Immortal), which ended in his execution. He doesn't regret reviving blade but never intended to hurt him. He was in love with Jing Yuan and Blade.