Intro

AN: This chapter is really just an introduction to this dystopian world and could probably be skipped if you really want to. Constructive criticism is very much wanted and appreciated!!

—————————————————————————

I've never spoken to a woman before. Ever. Not even my mother. I live in a world we're women are the most valued and protected thing to exist. Around ~150 years ago there was disease introduced to Earth through the return of Orbit 26, a space mission to deep space. Within a couple years the population had dropped by 5 billion people.

Besides the population drop, other big things have changed. First of all, sexuality. Most people still want to find that one person who makes them feel like the most important person in the world, who gives yo butterfly's and who loves you unconditionally, so homosexuality became the norm so fast. The hundred thousand women out there have so many desperate men to choose from, so they mostly go for big Hollywood stars or world class billionaires.

The second bug change made to the world since the spread of the disease is government. With less people a lot of preexisting countries were smushed together or wiped out of power completely. There was a huge war about 27 years into it between countries fighting over how to control the population. The winner of this war was not a country, but the FPS. The Female Protection Society is a group located where England used to be, and they are in charge of all laws in every new territory. Work. aren't citizens of territories, instead they have passports and drivers licenses from FPS.

I've got a couple friends who work for FPS, all of which are Lazy Corner bodyguards. The Lazy corner is a mile x mile chunk of the lowers west coast in the Americas, and it's also where I live. The Lazy Corner holds the worlds only female only club so it's surrounded by FPS bodyguards stationed to protect it.

You'd never guess but there are a shit ton of guys who would love to get their hands even a single girl and do unspeakable things to her, and the protection society knows about and how to prevent it. Since I have an apartment in the Lazy Corner, it's a pain in the ass to get home past angry 6'6, muscular dudes who all think I'm some trafficker.

I live in an apartment with my long term boyfriend, Andrew. We met at a college party freshman year and have been together since. His 23rd birthday is coming up and i wanna do something special with him. Buy him one thing nice, maybe have some fun after a nice dinner if you know what I mean...

AN: I know this is really confusing but don't worry about it.