I don't know what to title this 😐

Y/N's POV:

Playing with kids seems fun to do every now and then. But spending time with family... That's a whole another level! Ever since my return, everything seemed different. In a good way!

I've reunited with my true family and helped them. "Hey Y/N!" It was Purple. He was with his wife and daughter. "Hello Purple! Where are your parents?" "They had work. But don't worry! They're coming soon." He waved goodbye and left.

I've been working here for a few months. We've rebuilt the Play Place with the help of everyone here. Teal ran over to me and gave me a big hug. He's still my bodyguard.

"Y/N! There you are! I was looking for you." It sounds like Red! I turned around, spotting him from the crowd. It seems like he needs help. "Is something wrong?," I asked. "I need some help with the Ferris Wheel. It broke down again."

"Again? Alright." We ran to the Ferris wheel to see the problem. But it was just a piece of gum stuck again. We removed it as the ride continued. Although he asks for help with the rides, I still enjoy spending time with him.

Sorry I haven't posted. I need to leave Wattpad for a while because my parents are becoming more strict. Had to quickly write this.