Alone Time

1- Akko's constantly trying to get Diana to do something with her out of immediate boredom every five seconds of doing nothing.

2- Diana knows nothing about relationships so she attempts to do "romantic" things such as hand holding and cuddling. That's about it.

2.5- Refuses to do so most of the time and tries to distract herself with conversation.

3- Diana remembers Akko's favorite tea and they just sit together while drinking tea.

3.5- Akko eventually puts her tea down after five seconds due to her kid energy and excitement of her new relationship, trying to get Diana to participate in an activity.

4- They exchange their Chariot phase stories from when they were kids, eventually sharing their card collection.

4.5- Akko begged Diana to carry Diana's cards on her so they could do so.

5- Akko is secretly still in her crush phase and flips out eternally whenever Diana attempts to trigger romantic tension.

5.5- Akko is usually the one to call the first move, and she's more used to that than it being returned.

6- Akko has intense kid energy whilst Diana has tired energy which makes it difficult to agree on something to do. They're eventually settle it with Chariot talk.

6.5- Diana only openly expresses her love for Chariot with Akko.

7- Whenever Akko tries to vent, Diana will sit there zoning out into her voice, simply enjoying her talk.

7.5- If Akko suspects that Diana isn't listening she would ask her to repeat what she said. Diana repeats everything she said exactly.

8- Akko wraps her arms around Diana saying things like,"You're warm." or "You're soft." or anything that's worshiping Diana's fluffiness.

8.5- She literally just sits there hugging her for so long that she starts conversations in that position. Diana has no intention of pushing her off.

9- Akko Randomly sniffs Diana's hair for no apparent reason whatsoever, saying goofy things like,"I like your scent." This concerns Diana but she brushes it off in five seconds.

10- Akko shows Diana the latest memes she saved on her phone.

11- Akko tries to ask Diana about her personal life in the manor and her past. Diana answers truthfully but dodges sensitive topics including her parents.

11.5- They eventually talk about how much of a airhead Diana's aunt is.

12- Akko randomly throws rants of how beautiful Diana is in the middle of their conversations.

13- Diana places her head on Akko's shoulder at some time during their conversations. When Akko asks she says,"Let me sit here for a little."

14- "Why tf do you hang out with those two boneheads?" -Akko.

15- "Gimme kiss"
"Pardon?"
"Gimme kiss"

16- Akko shows off a spell she recently learned that she actually successfully performed. Diana is very proud.

17- Akko says corny pick up lines like,"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Diana responds with that bish face she gave Akko in the episode with the dinner at the manor, but she smiles and giggles towards the end. Not at the corny lines, but because of Akko's silliness.

18- Akko doesn't only sniff Diana's hair but also plays with it. This does eventually annoy Diana and she demands her to stop.

19- "You know what? Next to Lotte and Sucy, you're my best friend."
*Diana.exe has stopped working*

20- "You know, it's amusing that we used to not stand each other and you calling me your rival-"
*Akko hugs Diana*
"Can we not talk about that, like, ever?"

21- "Why do you always have to talk in some Vinci like grammar?"
"Akko, we talked about this before. Can you please accept that this is how I talk?"

22- Akko talks about what her life is like in Japan and her traditions, saying that she'll take Diana one day.

23- Diana kisses Akko's forehead and talks about how she's going to be a great witch someday. Akko eternally died of flustering.

24- (Modern AU) Akko puts on her favorite shows and has Diana cuddle up beside her on the couch while they have snacks and tea like a movie night for couples.

25- Akko secretly looks up things to do in a romantic relationship and tries them out with Diana.

26- Although Akko knows darn well this will never happen, she worries that Diana might get uninterested in her one day. Upon hearing this, Diana just drowns her in hugs, kisses, and compliments.