Sex Offenders in 9/11

The  minor gave blubeans a blow dryer inside a box of circumcised onions. The minor smiled.

This occurred in the chomp of 69. 

Freddy Fazbear decided to come out the closet to see blubeans shower with the minor.

SCMashups fights Gumball which is the minor. Freddy said "Rat" and pulled out a glock at the minor.

Fred bear grabbed a C4 and chucked it in the shower.

Blubeans exploded inside of the minor.

SC fights for his life. SC has a heart attack. Freddy calls in the mafia to save their brother SC.

(time skip)

9/11 2001

Doggo and AUM fight Freddy while hijacking the plane. 

Blubeans some how survives the explosion and tries to defend the towers.

SC spawns a nuclear rocket launcher to shoot down the plane. Doggo punches the missile into the towers. 

Blubeans dies again.

(time skip)

March 2020

Maraxous and Keld plans to recreate 9/11 but covid gets in the way.

Blubeans somehow comes back but dies from covid.

TT is confused from the chaos while playing Fnaf. 

Freddy jumps out the screen and tries to rape keld.

Keld fights freddy with a glock.

Blubeans spawns for the fourth fucking time.

Blubeans dies from getting fucked by freddy.

Freddy becomes a sex offender  

(Time skip)

July 17th 2023

SCMashups writes a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a storyabout SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story about SCMashups writing a story then dies.

Time skip

9/11 2001

SC uses a time machine to rewind to this tragic event to stop it.

Spider-man 2099 and Balloon boy states that "its a canon event"

Keld fights Spider-Man 2099

Maraxous uses a teleporter to spawn Steve Harvey and Saul Goodmen.

Osama fights Saul Goodmen but Saul uses the power of booty bitches against him.

This causes TT and SC's gf to spawn

Freddy spawns out of nowhere and tries to rape Balloon Boy but is instantly arrested by shiko for being a sex offender.

Steve Harvey stops 9/11

Spider-Man 2099 dies due to lack of cannon event.

Blubeans dies too.

March 2099

The world ended to lack of canon events and bitches.