Chapter 9

"After Y/n went home and left everything she had took her car and drove to Luna's house."

"2 hours later,"

Luna- Y/n you came?!

Y/n- Of course, I would come. I took my outfit with me, too. We can get ready together.

Luna- I was going to call you but I forgot so that's better that you took your outfit with you. Come sit down! I can't wait to hear what you experienced with Taehyung.

Y/n- First of all..."Sites down." How did you end up with Jk? Poor you.

Luna- Well, the boy at the club last night offered me a ride, but I said I had already called a friend to pick me up, and I left him, and I got outside. Then I remembered that Jk lived near there so I called him.

Y/n- And...

Luna - He came immediately, and I started to taste him a little bit...

Y/n- I don't want to hear the rest.

Luna - So, are you and Taehyung officially dating?

Y/n- I guess we are...

Luna- Aaaaaa hugs her." I knew he liked you not only as a best friend. I'm so happy... But

Y/n - But what?!

Luna- Will you tell him what you are?

Y/n- OH, I didn't think about that!

Luna- Dumb ass come on. He needs to know the truth.

Y/n- I'll tell him but for now we can stay like this.

Luna- It's your choice!

Hobi- Y/n, welcome! How are you?

Y/n- I'm pretty good.

Hobi- I'm glad to hear that. So, Luna, you got anything for tonight's party?

Luna- Mafia gathering! Of course, I have something to wear.

Y/n- Spicy spicy mf.

Luna- Thanks!

Hobi- Wait till you see your brother.

Luna- I'm excited about everyone's look tonight.

Hobi- Including me and the boys.

Luna - Who else?!

Y/n- Do Luna, should we go to your room?

Luna - Yeah, let's go!

"The girls got upstairs to Luna's room,"

Luna - So the time um 15:21 and we better take a shower and start getting ready.

Y/n- Jimin just texted, and the gathering starts at 21:30. we better get the things on the way.

Luna - That's what I'm saying. You can go take a shower first, and then I'll go after you!

Y/n- OK!

"After they both took a shower, dried their hair, and put on their outfits,"

Luna- Time to put on some makeup!

Y/n- Come sit down!

Luna- OK, first of all, let me fix my hair, then let's start with the makeup.

"Y/n choose your hairstyle"

"Lunas hairstyle"

"Now choose your makeup look,"