Authors Note & BIO

Hey there everybody!! AshuraStories here and im back once again with a new story!! I know i haven't updated my other stories in like the span of three months but now I've got a lot of free time to maybe update them. Why you all may ask? Why its because i finally graduated from junior high of course!! So i probably got around a month or two before the new school year starts and i intend to make the most of it. Just hope i put it all on updating these stories. But anyways…

So as you all have read in the description, this is an AU where instead of traveling throughout every new region he hears about that has a Pokemon League, our protagonist, Ash Ketchum will take on the role of being Viridian City's Gym Leader and serving as Giovanni's replacement for in this AU, he was never a Gym Leader in the first place. He's still the boss of Team Rocket, he just didn't become Viridian City's Gym Leader since he thought he didn't have time to take on quote on quote "weak" challegers due to his constant business trips and expanding his organizations influence in the shadows of the Kanto, & Johto Regions…

Now thats enough info for now since in this chapter, the rules for Ash's Gym will be explained. So without further ado, lets get into it…

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
[={~»Ash's Gym Leader BIO«~}=]
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Name: Ash Ketchum
Full Name: Ashura Redleigh Ketchum
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Appearance:
Height: 6'0 or 182.88 cm
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Auburn Brown
Weight: 195 lbs.

Description:\\=> Known for being one of the youngest and secretly the strongest gym leader of Kanto, Ashura Redleigh Ketchum or Ash Ketchum for short, is the current Gym Leader of Viridian City

Description:
\\=> Known for being one of the youngest and secretly the strongest gym leader of Kanto, Ashura Redleigh Ketchum or Ash Ketchum for short, is the current Gym Leader of Viridian City. He's portrayed as a guy who can easily get along and joke around with anyone, rumored to even befriending a few legendaries when he was traveling around the world. Although he does attract trouble from time to time and the person who is with him always gets dragged into the mess whether it be just stopping some poachers or an evil team all the way to stopping a world ending disaster. But in battle he becomes somewhat of a different person, turning from a friendly and slightly childish guy to a calm, mature, cool, and level headed trainer almost all of his female challengers, with a few males who were into men, all ended up asking him out on a date in both directly and indirectly but all got turned down saying he's not interested much to the disappointment of those challengers. Although some didn't give up and tried different ways to win his heart, either by always coming to visit him from time to time, trying to seduce him whenever they 'accidentally' run into each other on the street all the way to trying to find anything to blackmail him but it didn't work at all, especially the latter since not much is known about him outside his job as a Gym Leader except for the fact that he's a part-time Pokemom Researcher and part-time Pokemon Doctor, the childhood friends of Gary & Leaf Oak, travelled to all known regions, and that he's the son of Redrick Ketchum, the previous Champion of Kanto and Delia Ketchum, one of Kanto's Top Coordinators during her and her husbands generation. He along side his childhood friends Gary & Leaf Oak are seen by their family and close friends as the mini versions of Blue, Red, Rose, and Delia due to how very similar they are, appearance and attitude wise. Ash looking a lot like his father and taking after his calm, mature, tactical, and unpredictable battle style and sadly it came along side his oblivious attitude…