WWT 12-"MOM WHAT THE FUCK"

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Friday night

"Mom, who is this..?"

Minho felt his grip on Jisung's had get even tighter. While Jisung stood there, confused. He didn't know what to think but he had imagined that it was a sensetive topic to the boy holding his hand like there was no tomorrow.

"Well, I'll answer, as long as you tell me who this is."

Minho's mom responded, crossing her arms, glancing down at the pair of intertwined hands. This was the moment Minho had been dreading, he really didn't know what to say to his mom. He didn't wan't his mom to get the wrong impression of the two since they had been holding hands, so he slowly released Jisung's hand, as much as it hurt, he didn't wan't his mom to think think wrong things.

"This is my friend Jisung."

Minho gestured to the boy using his hand. "Hello, nice to meet you." Jisung said, bowing respectfully to the older woman. The woman lightly bowed back, smiling a bit, but the smile faded as she turned back to her son. "You didn't tell me you were having friends over?" Minho gulped, "Y-yeah, well I didn't plan on bringing anyone over but... I'll explain to you later." The woman nodded slightly as she gestured to her guest. "This is Kim Hyunseok, one of my co-workers, respect him is all I ask." Minho nodded while excorting himself and Jisung back to the guest room. While Jisung followed Minho up the stairs, he noticed Minho wasn't looking to happy.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

Jisung questioned as they made their way in the guest bedroom, genuinly concerned.

"I'm... alright..."

I really am not in the mood for my mom to get with another guy after all the people she's tried, why can't my real dad just come back...

Jisung knew he wasn't happy about his mother's new 'co-worker', so he tried his best to comfort Minho, attempting to make him stop worrying. Jisung cupped Minho's face in his palms, forcing the older's head up. "You can talk to me."

Minho nodded, but his eyes didn't come off the floor.

He took a comfortable position in the bed while waiting for Jisung to lay down next to him. Jisung layed close to Minho on the edge of the soft bed and rested his arm around Minho's shoulder, slightly twirling his hair with his fingers.

Minho took a deep breath. "Well, my mom and dad never really got along, they fought constantly, until one day... It got so bad that, m-my..." Minho's head hung low, he hated talking about this topic, it made him tear up. He placed a hand on his forehead, covering his glassy eyes from the boy next to him, but Jisung noticed.

He didn't exactly know what he could do to settle the sad boy, so he pulled him into a deep hug. It worked last time so he may aswell try it again.

"Thanks Ji...."

Minho's voice was still trembling as he thanked the younger for hugging him, it made him feel calm and relaxed.

"No problem, take your time."

Jisung responded, still hugging him. Minho nodded, wrapping his free arms around the boy, he didn't want Jisung to stop hugging him, it was the only thing that could keep him calm in that moment.

Still hugging the latter, he continued.

"My mom kicked him out... and I have no idea where he is r-right now... he sends me letters, but my mom burns them before I can read t-them..."

Minho didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before sobs started escaping his mouth. Jisung pulled him even closer, lightly rubbing his back with his hands.