Returning the Favor

When Kakyoin opens his eyes, the morning sun is already streaming through the blinds and ribboning across the ceiling.

He lazily turns his head to the right, Jotaro is there, already awake and gazing down at him. He can almost feel the warmheartedness radiating off of him. He offers him a small smile before leaning in for a chaste kiss. Jotaro curls closer and tangles their naked legs together. He traces his fingers up Kakyoin's side, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

"Good morning, princess" Jotaro finally says, then kisses Kakyoin on the cheek.

"Princess? And what am I the princess of specifically? " Kakyoin expresses with a huff.

"Hmm, pillows"

He frowns "I am not I participate" 

Jotaro adjusts his position so he can lean his head against the palm of his hand and look down at Kakyoin. He chuckles before adding to the conversation.

"Sometimes...I don't mind it"

"Yes, sometimes, hence why I return the favor" He sits up and kisses Jotaro again, placing a hand against his chest. He strokes a thumb across his collarbone, then pushes him gently down to the bed. The kiss deepens and Jotaro runs his fingers through Kakyoin's red hair. Jotaro gasps into the kiss and Kakyoin pulls back from the kiss, smirking a bit when Jotaro tries to follow his mouth.

"Keep going....teasing" Jotaro mumbles against his mouth.

"I wasn't teasing I was trying to give you space." Kakyoin says with fake innocence.

"Does this feel like I want space to you?" Jotaro grabs one of Kakyoin's hands and drags it down to caress his already half-hard dick. Kakyoin grins and slowly strokes a finger up the underside of his cock. Despite the teasing touch, Kakyoin doesn't take him in his hand but instead places his hand on Jotaro's thigh firmly. He presses their lips together, then tilts his head to the right and  deepens the kiss. Jotaro pulls Kakyoin impossibly closer and threads his fingers through his hair. He lets Kakyoin's tongue open up his mouth and roam the familiar space. Jotaro pulls away, panting, and he opens his legs inviting Kakyoin between them.

"Kakyoin, touch me" Kakyoin chuckles breathlessly to himself and licks down Jotaro's neck before sucking a hickey into his collar bone. Jotaro practically whines and tries to grind his hips up, looking for something to stimulate his leaking cock. Kakyoin doesn't indulge in any of the pressure or friction that Jotaro seems to be looking for, instead he keeps his touches feather-soft. He trails his hand from Jotaro's thigh, and keeps his touches soft as he meets his dick, fingertips rub from root to tip.

Groaning in the back of his throat, Jotaro pushes his hips up, seeking more of that too-light pressure. Kakyoin hums to himself and bites down on the edge of Jotaro's jaw, sucking a spot of hot pleasure-pain into his skin. It's sure to be a horrible bruise by tomorrow morning but he can't complain as Kakyoin finally grips Jotaro properly, pumping slow and firm over his cock. Jotaro gasps, hips thrusting up as Kakyoin's fingers  wrap around his length. A hot dribble of precum wells over and slicks his cock, making Kakyoin's fist slide heatedly. Jotaro pulls Kakyoin into another desperate kiss, this one is a mess of teeth and tongue and unsynchronized gasping breaths.

"Kakyoin I need you, now." Jotaro demands.

"And you called me a pillow princess..." Kakyoin says. He complies anyways and reaches for the bottle of lube that is conveniently placed on top of the night stand. He puts a generous amount on Jotaro's ass and his fingers. With his other hand, he puts Jotaro's legs over his shoulder.  Kakyoin plants soft kisses down his leg, then starts to press a finger inside of him.