9

Chan's POV

It all started out of nowhere. Not exactly out of nowhere, it started off by killing a student from the canteen area.

Fortunately Felix was with me, just walking around untill we saw some incredible shit. Tree branches? The hell.
TREE BRANCHES LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE?

we all backed away when we saw a branch ripping off a students arm. Damn. Everyone started to run.

"Are you.. Seeing what i am seeing?" Felix asked, about to run away, still looking at the scene. "The fuck.. "

Tree branches quickly started to kill people in a random and brutal way. Ripping their hands, arms, legs off. And what not. Students started to run away.
I lost Felix in between, unfortunately.

"FELIX? WHAT THE HELL?" i yelled, looking around to find him. He was nowhere to be seen in the running and messy crowd. "Shit shit.."

I was about to run away from the canteen but suddenly a branch grabbed my wrist very tightly. It was about to rip off. I suddenly saw a kitchen knife which was on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed it immediately and stabbed the branch, cutting it off from my wrist, then ran away immediately. Ran away from the place, somehow. But still was in the school building.
I came in a hallway to see it empty, unlike the canteen area.

Even though it was empty, there was blood all over the hallway. I immediately realized some chaos already happened there.

Shit.

I got no clue about what was happening again. Was it all real? I slowly walked forward anyway, having no idea what was going to happen. My grip tightened as i walked.

It was all silence. I walked.. And walked. I did it so slowly that it felt like a neverending hallway. Gosh. I stopped walking as i saw some dead bodies lying on the floor. I stared at them, not knowing how exactly to feel.

I looked away after a few seconds. Outside. It were a chaos. All at once, a tree branch once again broke the window in front of me and tried to stab me with its sharp branch. I instantly moved away. It still didnt leave me and tried to grab me. It was comparatively huge.

Once i got surrounded by several branches in course of time, i didnt have any choice but to throw myself out of the window. I wasn't at the ground floor, at the 2nd floor.

I jumped off the window but held onto the grill. I looked down and saw more chaos. It wouldve been a terrible decision to go down, so i decided to go to the upper floors. In that way i probably, somehow, could find some of my friends there, though i wasn't sure.

But I was quite sure that i wasnt the only one who was alive.

I climbed on the bricks, held onto the grills of the windows. Eventually got up to the 3rd floor. I decided to get into a classroom but then i saw that a giant tree was about to attack a classroom from the outside.

Sure there were students or teachers or.. People then.

I tightened my grip and jumped over to the tree the moment it was about to attack, i didn't even know why i was saving the people inside, putting my life on risk.

Hyunjin's POV

as Taehyun suddenly stated that, we turned around immediately and saw a giant tree was about to attack us. My eyes widened in fear. We didnt have any time to move. We were dead.

Suddenly someone came out of literally nowhere and chopped off the tree's branch. The tree didnt break in as a result, we stepped back in fear.

"Is that Chan?!" Minho realized it and went forward to help him, leaving my hand. "MINHO, NO!" I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled in.

"SAVE HIM, HYUNJIN, PLEASE" he yelled at me and then looked at Chan, who was still fighting some branches. I quickly went there and opened the window.

"GRAB MY HAND, QUICK!" i yelled at him reaching out my hand. He quickly grabbed it and then i pulled him in. Surprising the tree slowed down a bit, maybe because he chopped a branch off.

"GUYS, RUN BEFORE IT ATTACKS AGAIN" beomgyu opened the door and already ran away from the spot while we also did. We went to another classroom and closed the door as we breathed heavily.

"Ah.. Shit.. Thank you.. We were all dead." Taehyun said to Chan, who was still having trouble in breathing.

Minho ran up to chan. "Are you okay? Please be okay. I'm glad you're here." he said in a soft tone with a concerned face. Damn it. I was the one who fucking saved him.

"I'm.. Okay. I.. Ahh.. I'm fine. Im glad i wasn't alone." he replied slowly. Minho then smiled warmly at him.

"When is this shit gonna end?" Seungmin snapped. "I'm so tired already. Who even caused this wendigo thing?"

"We don't know, you know. what if it's just natural?" Beomgyu asked as he sighed heavily.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING NATURAL HOW DOES IT SEEM NATURAL TO YOU?" seungmin was about to lose his shit. "You dumbasses know nothing." he added, finally calming down.

"You know.. Guys.." Changbin suddenly broke the silence. "I saw mr. Kang doing smth in the lab before this mess happened."

That got everyone's attention.

"What did you see?" Taehyun asked, being impatient. "What did you see?? Did he.. Probably do some shitty experiments and lead us to this shit?" he added.

"I don't fucking know, i just saw he was keeping a plant in his lab. When i interrupted, he got terribly mad. I dont know don't ask me." changbin replied. It didn't make sense.

Everything was still, unclear.