Chapter 5: Marked

Chapter 5: Marked

I am aware of what is happening, and I know this cannot be stopped. Even if one of us had stopped, that wouldn't have happened. It is impossible to resist the attraction and desires. It would be impossible to sever or bend the bond. We both don't have a choice but to go with the flow, as we were directed to the rest house's room in the blink of an eye. Our groans are everywhere, and the heat is now consuming our bodies as we touch each other's skin.

Azriel's kisses trailed down from my jaw to my neck. His accented moans were accompanied by mine, while both our hands traveled to different parts of our bodies. He then pulled me up and pinned me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. His lips went back to mine as I grasped a handful of his hair. His kisses had drawn me to somewhere I had never been before, like a magic spell had been cast within my mouth.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, and despite the loud, heavy rain outside, I could still feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off one another's clothes. The sounds of clothes being ripped apart echoed around the whole dimmed room; he ripped mine and I ripped his, clearly wanting to reach something and to do more.

Lightning struck, and it lit Azriel's face in a flash of time before he placed me to bed, positioning himself in between my thighs and planting kisses at the top of my chest. My body arched as my claws raked across his bare back. I could feel how his muscles flexed while my other hand was holding onto his biceps.

"Azriel!" I moaned his name as his warm mouth and wet, sinful tongue suckled on my crown and played with it with pleasure. Drawing the aching peak inside and sucking it firmly against the roof of his mouth.

Little by little, I can feel the thing that seems to be torn apart. Azriel and I groaned together as it sank into the depths of its reach. I thought I wasn't capable of feeling pain, but now I feel like my whole being is being torn apart. I grasped his hair as my other hand gripped the pillow beside me. He groaned as his tongue traveled in between my bosoms and went down to my navel and my lower abdomen until I felt his breath against my sensitive spot. His hand started to caress my thighs as he kissed my legs up the medial compartment of my thighs.

I breathed violently when he buried his face between my legs. I feel like fire burned around us, but it wasn't burning our skin. My eyes shot up as I repeatedly chanted his name. I can't control the feeling; it's too much like I'm a volcano that wants to explode. I can feel something building up deep inside me. I want to release it. I want to let it out. I feel my body gradually shaking; the vibration from my thighs flows throughout my body.

I pushed my body back against the mattress as I looked at him with my eyes half open. He adjusted his position and reached his lips toward mine. It ran down my jaw as I felt him wrap my legs around his body and press himself against me. I hugged him tightly, as I could feel something penetrating me. Little by little, it entered, and I could feel the thing that seemed to be being torn apart slowly. Azriel and I groaned together as it sank into the depths of its reach. I thought I wasn't capable of feeling pain, but now I feel like my whole being is being torn apart.

Hindi siya agad gumalaw. His breath puffs against my neck as he continues kissing me until he finds his way to suck my lips again at mariin akong hinalikan. He then placed slow, gentle kisses from my chin down my neck, stopping in front of my throat to nibble gently. His one hand settled beside my head, while the other held one of my thighs. Napakapit naman ako sa balikat niya hanggang sa unti-unti siyang gumalaw.