CHAPTER FIVE

" You girls are campers ?"

We giggled and nodded like little girls, all BLUSHING!!!
" Then you should be in class by now."

*Oh no!* We needed to leave immediately. And, like rats we scrammed.

We barged into our music room all jittery and in high spirits...that is until we saw the look on our instructor's and other campers faces. Soon our smiles faded.

"You are late"...said the instructor.
We all bowed our heads and said *We apologize!* at the same time, soon classes re-commenced.

The girls and i were asked to come up and try to impress our instructors. That seemed easy enough.
" I mean we'd practiced so much already, we would do great "...were the things i thought...till, I saw them walk in.

There they were NAMJOON and JIMIN.

"okay girls... welcome your external instructors for today"...said our instructor.

********

Everyone bowed and greeted them. The girls were so excited, as well as the other campers. It was then we were made to understand they had been overseeing the activities of the male campers for a while, and now it was our turn.

"Okay let's get things over with" ...said our instructor. He asked us to introduce ourselves, then afterwards begin to sing.

Everything was going to be fine...right? I mean I wasn't the only one who felt nervous or, was i ?
I looked at my friend's and they looked more excited than nervous. It was official, i was the only one shaking in my knees.

I couldn't even look at Jimin, he was smiling...probably pleasantly surprised to see a black camper. I was guessing Namjoon told him he'd bumped into us. They seemed excited.

"Alright girls good luck, you can begin "...said Jimin.

Then I took in a rough breath...and started .