Party~

(Italics are thoughts)

(Bold is authors note)

(Underlined is texts but there aren't any)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's pov:

You wake up to the sound of your annoying muggle phone alarm that your mom had got you when you first joined hogwarts 5 years ago. You hit the snooze button about twice before getting up so you won't get another lecture from Snape. 

"Ughh I hate potions" you say as you start changing into your robes. You throw on a little makeup grab your bag and get going. You thankfully arrive 3 minutes early. You sit down and your gaze immediately goes to the unknown brunette next to you."He's hot, how have I never seen him around here before? Maybe he's new..?"You think.

"You know it's rude to stare"You immediately snap out of your thoughts when a deep voice interrupts them."I'm Mattheo Riddle." He says,"Y/n Malfoy." You say back.

"Wait Riddle as in Tom Riddle?" You ask questioningly. "Yeah he's my father but im nothing like that moldy voldy!" He says and you both burst out laughing. "Hey would you like to come to a party that the slytherins and I are planning tonight?" He asks. "Sure ig"you reply.

"Great!"he says. "Attention students please flip to page-

Skipping potions cause boring 

"Mattheo said the party started at 7 so I'll get ready at 6." You thought. In the mean time I'll just watch (your fav show)

(A few hours later)

"Welp it's 6 and I have absolutely no idea what to wear!"you say in frustration. You then get an idea, you call Pansy (she your bsf) 

"Hey pans you know that new hottie Mattheo"you say 

"yeah what about him?" She asks.

 "Well you see he invited me to the Slytherin party and I wanna show off for him but I don't know at all what to wearrrrrrr! Its a crisis I know!" You say whining.

 "Gurl don't worry I have the perfect thing 4 you to wear that will definitely sweep him off his feet." She says making you a little more scared than before but you're prepared.

"I'll just meet you at your dorm, byeee!" She says.

"Bye ig." You reply unsure.

"Well guess now I just gotta wait, *knock knock* Or not that was quick"you say. You open the door to see Pansy holding up the most beautiful dress you have ever seen!

 You open the door to see Pansy holding up the most beautiful dress you have ever seen!

                                                                 Pansy's dress  ^