Prologue

Disclaimer: This is just a work of fiction, names, characters, businesess, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictions manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living,or dead or actual events is just a purely coincidental.

This is the first installment of my series called: "Season Series"

。:゚ WHISPER OF SUMMER Ꮚ゚:。

(SEASON SERIES Series #1)

Ps: You can read the stories in different order, but for now write and read with me and meet my first babies.
_________________________________________

Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift

"Tell me the tale of the Sun, who cherished the Moon so much that he died each night to allow her to breathe." I silently read the notes.

"Once, there was darkness all over the world. People lived in perpetual night, and it was difficult for them to navigate or carry out their daily activities. The gods decided something had to be done to bring light to the earth."

"The Sun, often depicted as a bright, warm, and fiery being, was tasked with illuminating the day. It would rise in the morning and set in the evening, providing light and heat to the earth. The Sun's presence was seen as a symbol of warmth, energy, and life."

"On the other hand, the Moon, often portrayed as a gentle and cool entity, was assigned to light up the night sky. It would appear after the Sun set, reflecting its borrowed light to guide people during the darkness of the night. The Moon symbolized calmness, tranquility, and the subtle beauty of the night."

"Arouch!"

Nagulat ako sa pagpitik ni Shyra sa noo ko.

"Beh, 9:30 na, malapit na time of enrollment mo. Kanina ka pa nagbabasa diyan," Shyra uttered.

Kanina pa kami dito and while waiting sa time of enrollment namin dito namin nai-isipang tumambay sa library since tahimik and also may aircon, mainit kasi sa labas kahit na matataas ang buildings and may trees. Wala naman talagang gaanong hilig sa libro itong si Shyra, maliban na lang kung for school purposes 'yan. At dahil sobrang init din ng panahon, partida maaga pa nito pero mainit na lalo na kapag tanghali na siguro, buti na lang morning ang enrollment time ng ABM.

Maraming tao dito sa school since open ang enrollment for JHS and SHS but may mga kanya kanyang time para hindi magkagulo.

"Bakit ka nag-ABM?" Shyra asked out of the blue.

Napatingin ako sa kanya dahil do'n.

"Hmm, bukod sa gusto kong yumaman gusto ko din ng CPA title para may maisampal ako sa mga kamag-anak ko sa father side ko," I answered. She laughed, akala naman n'ya nakikipagbiruan ako.

Totoo 'yon. Eversince, elementary ako pangarap ko na talagang maging Accountant, isang pirma lang 50k na daw eh. At feeling ko mas mag-eexcel ako sa course na 'to. My mother wants me to pursue psychology, I also got it interesting because in psychology you will study the mind and behavior in humans and non-humans. But my heart beats accountancy, ito talaga 'yong gusto ko. I love counting numbers- i love counting money.

I head straight to the ABM building to meet my new teacher for the interview when the timer for my enrollment goes off. I did well in the interview; I had no idea there was one before admission to the ABM strand. Fortunately, given the course I want to study in college is related to it, I am aware that this career is what I truly want, therefore I replied with confidence earlier. I immediately went to the registrar after the interview to pay my tuition for the first semester. Since I've been a scholar since grade 7 and have worked hard, I want to apply for a scholarship here at Nueva Ecija Heart of College again. Hopefully, I won't have any trouble getting in.