CHAPTER 18

The car finally drove away to its next destination while Inara's heart kept beating like crazy, thinking about 'my wife' . She didn't knew what to think of it , ' Did Zayan actually fell in love ?' or 'Was it just a slip of tongue with a word which meant nothing to him' either way she didn't cared much , she was happy in her own little bubble.

Zayan kept sneaking glances of her face from the mirror on top of the car with a smile being played upon his lips. He couldn't quite believe that he was so desperate to steal the glances of the girl , he loved to ordered around just a few months ago. 

She was brave yet kind in her own way .

"Do you need some place to take a small rest or should I continue driving?" Zayan asked Inara bringing her back from her thoughts and she stared at him for a few seconds.

"Erm..I can just stay like this" she told him , feeling her heart flutter by this small gesture of care.

"You can obviously. But tell me what makes you feel comfortable" He offered .

"It's fine like this . Really" Inara insisted wanting to sit by Zayan's side longer.

She just wanted to be by Zayan's side and think about him all the time , with no particular reason .

Zayan didn't pushed on it and continued driving . He felt his heart feel at comfort all the time he was with him .

"Is there any place you would like to go specifically?" Zayan asked her and Inara shook her head simply. She was at the place where she wanted to be the most.

"Hawai ? Switzerland ? New York ? Paris ?" He asked with all sorts of places in his mind and Inara couldn't believe his words and stared at him.

"Why do you want to go on such places with me ?" She asked cluelessly making Zayan sit silently for a few minutes thinking deeply about the answer.

"I agree , our marriage is nothing but a piece of contract , but in the meantime I came to realise that spending a nice time with each other won't be of harm too . I need a break from Toothfairy and I believe you just need a break from having nothing to do too..."

"Is this a vacation?" She asked.

"Yes" Zayan replied .

"Then why don't we go to a place in India only ? Our country have such beautiful places to visit" She suggested.

"India? Which place ?" He asked .

"Agra" Inara suggested clearly remembering the Zayan's third wish in the diary.

"Agra..."Zayan repeated to make sure he heard Inara's words clearly and she gave a little nod.

"Fine then . Let's go there only . Delhi has nothing to offer us anyways at this moment" Zayan suggested.

"But wait–I have no preparation of anything " She told him .

"That's fine . I got money in my card . The only problem here is that I can't afford Vip treatment for you this time , because I have to keep my identity hidden even the one of me being a buisnessman.  Because that Toothfairy has revealed my identity" Zayan told her while feeling a painful tug in his heart.

The only time he was taking Inara out , he would have do to things as a common man for her . It sucked. But for Inara , it was a dream come true . She wanted to spend time with Zayan just like normal couples do .

"It sounds great" She said.

"It doesn't." Zayan protested .

'Afterall who would like to stand in a line for so long ?' He pondered.