✩ author's note ✩

WELCOME TO:
~ NATE ~
> a wattpad romance by <
NIKOLSONEK0810

Hi, reader! Thank you for choosing to read "Nate".

⚠️ Please understand that english is not my first language, so any grammatical errors or mistakes regarding my writing are completely accidental and any constructive critisicm would be kindly appreaciated! 🫶⚠️

** T W **
THIS STORY MENTIONS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS;

+ Murder
+ Cussing
+ Underage Drinking

...

Whittaker Academy, an all girl boarding school, and Chaucer Academia, an all boy boarding school, are two rival schools neighbouring with one another after a dangerous dispute between two families causing a (once) merged boarding school to split.

Nathaniel Chaucer, a student attending Chaucer Academia, is a proffesional soul crusher. His uncle is the founder and headmaster of the school which Nathaniel supposedly „owns" due to his deregatory acts which he constantly gets away with due to his name - according to majority of the pupils attending the school. Nate considers anything other than his musical interests simply worthless; especially when it comes to „living up to his family name", which he dreads wearing daily on his uniform.

Willow Whittaker, a newcoming student arranged to soon begin attending Whittaker Academy, dreams of nothing more than making her family proud. Her grandmother founded the school which is now in Willow's grandfathers hands; the headmaster. As the new talk of the school full of gossiping girls who're eager to meet Willow, she soon becomes popular amongst both Whittaker Academy and the trenches of Chaucer Academia; whom students she was advised to stay away from.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵