love ya, baby

love ya, baby !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

top gun: maverick !

best viewed in!

light background, helvetica neue,

font color: black

font size: second smallest

synopsis!

Niki Kazanzcky, daughter of the infamous Iceman, honorary call sign: baby, and newest addition to the top gun team. Niki wanted to be a surgeon since her mother died when she was 15, she wanted to be able to help people the way that the surgeons tried to help her mother. So thats what she did, but as she wanted to make her father proud she went into the Navy and became a naval surgeon. Being sent to top gun is a sign to her that she's made a good name for herself and she is very excited. Or she was very excited until she realised that her godfather, Peter Mitchell, and her childhood crush, Bradley Bradshaw, were both on the mission.

The last time she saw either of the two aviators she was 16, a sophomore in high school and severely in love with Bradley who was going to college. She asked her father a million times why the two of them would leave her like that. Why would Bradley Bradshaw of all people would leave her like that? Her best friend, the self proclaimed love of her life, and the only person who kept her afloat after her moms death. Seeing them after all the time was no doubt going to be painful but they were both determined to make it right with their new appointed medic.

Bradley specifically was so determined to make her happy with him that he got himself "hurt" almost everyday of work. Even after all this time, even after all the rude comments that would come his was from her, he couldn't live another second with Niki being furious with him. Bradley Bradshaw is a determined man and he's about ready to do anything if it means that Nikolette Goose Kazansky will at the very least be his friend again. Even if that means doing 1000 pushups. Even if that means riding his motorcycle to her house in the rain and shouting Taylor Swift lyrics at her. Even if that meant getting back alive from a mission that was virtually suicide. And even if that means getting on his knees and begging her on a Jumbotron at a Padres game.

cast!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*