- Wine Type of Day -

I smiled tiredly as I got everything ready. Two different colors of balloons, two different birthday cakes and two different birthday gifts. All for my two completely different children..

Let's start with Yosuke: 

He's a very quiet person, but he loves to point out when you're wrong

He's a very quiet person, but he loves to point out when you're wrong. He has a hard time admitting he is wrong, though. Mostly because he usually never is. Despite his quiet and loner type nature his favorite color is pink. Also, he doesn't really get angry much. He only get's mad when his food isn't fairly portioned or is taken.

Next, we have Yusaki or Yuu for short since she doesn't fully know how to spell her name. She also likes to occasionally enter the room to the soulja boy theme song with a mask and cap.... ya'll know the song. Then an only then you MUST address her by her super hero name, The All Frightening Yuu.... Yeah I know... I told her that sounded like a villain name too. MOVING ON.

She's very protective of her "older" brother since she was technically the second of the twins to pop out

She's very protective of her "older" brother since she was technically the second of the twins to pop out. She...a very energetic child to say the least. She isn't afraid to voice her opinion, and trust me she does it a lot which is quite interesting since she can't really read or spell most of what she's arguing about. But usually when she's losing an argument she just lashes out and cries. She loves every color. She doesn't really have a favorite anything. She just refuses to like whatever her brother likes.... even if she really like the item/thing.

I sighed in relief as I added the finishing touches to the birthday cakes. Just as I was adding the last candle my two lovely children came running in. And, of course, they were arguing. Yosuke ran and hid behind my legs as Yuu ran after him angrily shouting, "NO! YOU CAN'T LIKE THAT I ALREADY SAID I LIKED THAT FIRST!"

Their bickering caused me to lose my footing. I slipped trying to grab the table and the table knocked over. My motherly instinct said to protect my children, so I pushed them out the way. The table fell. The cakes were ruined, and the gifts were crushed. Let's just say the gifts were expensive and the cakes took three attempts each to make. 

I looked back at my children who had a very scared and sorry look on their face. I stood and dusted myself off. I took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. They both starting yelling about how it was each other's fault.