When you get the call back

When we think of robots, we usually think about brain-dead pieces of machinery made for labor, entertainment, and sometimes even pleasure, but the animatronics at the Pizzaplex are Something else so advanced you would have thought a person was inside of it, so when I was invited to the pizzaplex for an interview I was surprised I didn't think I would hear so quickly I knew things about electronics a lot Actually, it's kind of my specialty but the chance to work on and possibly become friends with the most animatronics in the world was too good to pass up so I quickly accepted and asked what time should I be there for the interview they said if I could we can conduct the interview today

My dreams were finally coming true and I was so excited I quickly got dressed in professional attire and headed to the plex (Time Skip) Omg I got the job The only weird thing is that I'm required to stay at the plex because they don't have enough people on parts and services to have emergency shifts in case things go wrong so there is an "Apartment" by parts and service that we share oh ya I almost forgot I have one other co-worker There name is Emma they have dirty blonde curly/frizzy hair wire-frame glasses and olive green eyes they dident tell me much about them other thanother than polite introductions but I hope that changes soon I go to unpack when I get my first assignment. I guess converting will have to happen later I was issued a company PDA as well it looked like a pip-boy from one of my favorite games (It's a Motorola WT4000 like a real-life pip-boy)

so I powered it on and found the map of the building "god how many hallways does this place have" I see a little Freddy pop up on the screen and talk "Hay there superstar im glam rock Fredy and im your virtual assistant in your FDA to help you with all your techy needs please state your name so I can make your company profile" Y/N you state coldly even if they can make the most intelligent robots I've ever seen their AI will never be less annoying "Thank you Y/N your first assignment is to work on Sundrop you will be required to wash him every day as part of your job please do be Cautious about staging too late there are several harassment reports from Moondrop he happens to be more aggressive than the other robots".

Pah I know there advanced but how dangerous can one bot be? So I head to the daycare and look at the great doors. It almost looks heavenly as I walk in the doors swing shut violently "The Day Care Is Now Closed Please Come Back At 6:00 AM". Well, shit how am I supposed to get in now as if almost fate I hear a short bit of cackling I look over and see a slide going into the daycare it must have been some advertisement at least I can get into the daycare I go down the slide and land in what apers to be a giant ball pit river "huh the lights are off maybe there's a light switch somewhere" I go to get out and touched a sckrew and shocked myself "AH FUCK NaUgHty NauGHty You shouldn Talk like That You must be PuNIshEd" the last word sickeningly creepy but weirdly erotic "Wh-o's There Dont Worry Star Shine Ill Be Gentle". I crawl out of the ball pit and try to locate the disembodied voice. I'm looking every ware trying to find who I only can imagine is Moon as he is laughing as I look. I hear a rustling from the ceiling and shine my flashlight in the same direction "Peekaboo" He jumps from the ceiling and pounces on me "Are You Ready For Your...PuNIshmENt". A simple yes is all I could say as I don't know if he wants to kill me or fuck me and I'm kind of hoping for the second one he has a pretty face and a very long tongue and the voice oh god his voice at this point he has me pinned to the floor raped tight in his embrace and I feel an erection in my pants "Oh getting excited are we well let me help you with that". His tongue licks my face sexually "I saw you by the slide you looked so cute and delicate I knew you had to be mInE"

Oh Oh yes please make me yours my mind was shouting I've seen all the animatronics and Sun and Moon were by far my favorite "P-please Please let me be yours ill do anything AnYtHinG anything Well I know where we can sta-". The lights turn on suddenly and he gets up involuntarily and stands there I get a call from Emma on my PDA and answer "Hay saw the lights were out at the daycare Hope Moon didn't give you any trouble We usually Dont introduce New Higher to Moon after a fue shifts No No he was great Realy usually when newbies meat Moon they freak and run Hell you might be the best Higher we made if Moon likes you" A bit more then Like I say under my breath "What was that Nothing Just talking to my self So what dose washing sun in-tell Well I would Start by washing his clothes And don't Use our washing machine I don't want that Glitter shit in my clothes the daycare has its own washing machine OK got it wash his clothes what's next well your going to want to give him a bath and don't worry heas 100% waterproof Thoe I do have to worn you they are...Anatomically correct Now I know what you're thinking why in the hell would a robot have a penis well the robot has free will and is sentient and like a normal person they...Get a little pent up and needed to release that and we were running into a lot of issues with it so I finally caved so ya any other questions Uh no not really Ok well ill see you back at the apartment bye bye " Well that is some information that I did not know but I'm glad for knowing it that will make my "Punishment" go a lot smother the next time I see him parts of Moons Botty spin and turn Scraping the paint and Making a terrible searching sound Huh I wonder if I can make the transition easier on them but that's for another day time to meet and clean up the sun.