Wonderland

I got this idea while reading Necessary_Chaos's book All Mad Here. (which is amazing btw go give it a try.)

The character would essentially be a
reality warper with the ability to force people's conscience into their wonderland. Any damage they sustain would be done to their body as well.

The character would also be able to bring bits of this wonderland into the material plane.

Such as buildings, characters like Alice, Cheshire Cat, and maybe even some of the monsters who knows. But once it's out it cannot be changed only put back.

The wonderland would consist of the normal Alice and wonderlands well wonderland but as the characters mental state changes the world changes.

Lets say they got burnt severely the wonderland would go up in flames, or if they were stricken by grief wonderland would be afflicted as well become grey and dreary.

The character would have complete control over Wonderland as long as they're in a neutral state but in any other state the wonderland is in constant change.

This character would be quite crazy from the fact that this entire dimension is in their head constantly.

Possible inserts are MHA, Black Clover, and HxH.

Though it'd probably be more successful if I make it an original story.

Quote's that I will find a way to fit if this is ever used. I'll use wonderland to represent the person with this ability

Wonderland: "I take care of wonderland and it takes care of me".

Wonderland: "Be free small child". *punts the child into ongoing traffic*

Wonderland: "Were all a little mad I just happen to be severely so".

Any questions put them here.

Be afraid and take no blame.

-Chaos