𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

"EEEEEKKKK OMG AHHH!" I grimace and cover my ears at the shrieking. I glare at my sister who is now recording the Tv with tears in her eyes. "MY BABYS ARE ON TELEVISION!" She screams while the band continues to play on the live  television show.

    "Jesus Christ Hay do me a favor and save a life today and let my eardrums live?" I get up to go to the kitchen grabbing a soda from the fridge.
"OH MY GOD COLE OMG ITS COLE GUYS LOOK HOW HOT HE IS." I come back to the living room to see Shes now on facetime with her two best friends and the trio of them are all screaming and crying at this point.

   I scoff and sit on the couch staring at the tv. I don't get it. Yes they're cute but I'm not to the point where  I will be screaming for them. Their voices aren't that good either, or maybe it's just the style music that makes it's off. It just doesn't fit.

        "What in the actual world is that dude wearing? He needs help with his-.." before I could finish Hayley turns around and stares literal daggers at me. "He's fucking hot Lo, his style is what the fancy designer people do now a-days get with it." She turns back to the tv with an annoyed exasperation.

      Haley's a year younger than me at 16. She's been obsessed with this boy band since they debuted. She has an obsession. From posters on her walls,to phone lock screens,to bracelets of their names. She's a lot. I'll give you a run through since Haley has her routine of talking about them. If anyone doesn't know who they are she lets them know by telling them a routine of words-here it goes.

The band is called Chasing Ecstasy- and there's four members.

     Finn Aden- he's the guitarist. He's 19 and is from Chicago.  With his Brown curly hair and icy blue eyes he's deemed the trouble maker or rebel  of the group. He's pretty closed off and doesn't love socializing and loves carrot cake. His guitar is his baby and he doesn't let anyone touch it.

  Jace Winters- Even tho his last name is winters he's as bright and friendly as the sunny day. He's the drummer and is the friendliest and youngest in the group. At 16 he's made a Name for himself as being the hottest 16 year old in the "world".  He has black hair but at the right light it almost looks blue. His dark grey eyes and dimples catch every girls heart. He hates sushi.

    Sage Mathers- Even though he's 17 he keeps everyone in check. He doesn't take anyone's bullshit and is extremely blunt. He has light brown hair and the sharpest jawline there is. With his green "sage" eyes that match his name. He's the main vocalist and has the voice of an angel but can play so many instruments I can't even count. Hes the bad boy and the leader of the band and He's obsessed with the Nerds Gummy Clusters.

    Cole Hill- He's 18 and plays bass. His bright blond hair offsets the rest of the members and has brown hazel eyes. He's Hayden's favorite and has already planned their future together.  He's pretty social and loves to party. He has a well known title of being a player and he's most girls favorites. He's afraid of avocado.

      They all can sing but Sage is just the main Vocalist. They've been best friends for years from school and In 2020 became a band. They started off on YouTube then became world sensations when several of their songs got popular on TikTok and are now one of the most popular boy bands today. They're all mostly known to be all bad boys, and that's what captures all the attention.

     And yes,Hayden does repeat this to every single person who says they don't know who Chasing Ecstasy is ;she has it down by heart.

     "OH MY GOD! LO DID YOU HEAR THAT?! LO-LO-LO-LO- YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME." Hayden is now in front of me shaking my shoulders and begging me. "What? What are you talking about?" I grab her arms and take them off my shoulders recovering from my concussion she just gave me.

     "THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE HAVING A CONCERT HERE!" She's jumping up and down and tears are a tricking the corners of her eyes. "Here? As in Delaware? Isn't this their first tour? And they chose Delaware?" Nothings wrong with Delaware it's just uncommon for big name artist to come here. Delaware isn't exactly known and is pretty small so Im pretty shocked they're coming here especially on their first tour.

   "YES!! Willow please take me mom and dad will agree if you go with me,please please please!"
She gives me her signature puppy eyes and takes my hands in hers squeezing. "Willow this is my one and only dream come true." I roll my eyes at that. "I think maybe you need to find a new dream."

    She gasps offended , "Okay,Rude! And please Willow im begging you. What do you want? I'll do dishes for a month! I'll clean your room for two! I'll... I'll buy you Stacey's cinnamon rolls everyday before school!" She got me at the cinnamon rolls. Stacey's is a local bakery by our neighborhood and they're famous for their cinnamon rolls. I used to go everyday before school to grab one for breakfast but in the end I was breaking my bank account. They knew their cinnamon rolls were famous and they charged for it.

      "Everyday before school?" I ask carefully. "Yes! Everyday! I'll even buy you a coffee with it!"
She's gonna have no money at the end of this.
I stay silent for a minute thinking while her eyes plead. "....Fineeeeee" " AHHHHHHH!!!"

     She screams so loud I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbors thought someone was murdered. "I love you so much Willow! Your the best freaking sister in the world, in the universe!!" She screams again and there goes my eardrums. Never mind someone did get murdered-my poor eardrums.

       "Oh my god I need to buy tickets right now. What am i gonna wear? What if I get pulled on stage? OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IF I GET TO MEET COLE FUCKING HILL!" I have a headache now and I shush her. " Okay do me a favor and chill with the screaming your gonna make me deaf, and I'm gonna die from your hazardous sound waves." She quiets down sheepishly and automatically calls her best friends to tell them the news. I cant believe I agreed to this.

And I better get those fucking cinnamon rolls.

   ❤︎︎  ♡︎  ❣︎  ❤︎︎  ♡︎  ❣︎  ❤︎︎  ♡︎  ❣︎  ❤︎︎  ♡︎  ❣︎  ❤︎︎  ♡︎  ❣︎  ︎ 

ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈!ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝒾ℊ𝓊𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ ℳ𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℐ𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈,𝒾 𝒶𝓁𝓂ℴ𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊ℊ𝒽𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝓎𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈ℯ𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝓃 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹.

ℐ'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓇𝓇𝓇𝓇 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀. 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓁ℴ𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒾𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ𝒾𝓃ℊ/ 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴr𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝓈ℴ𝒻𝓉 𝓈𝓅ℴ𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

ℐ𝓁𝓁 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇! 𝒾 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℯ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎!

~ 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾ℴ𝓃 ℳ𝒶𝓎