C A S T

꒰ 🦌 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ James Potter always love with all his heart and soul, and he's never afraid to show it. Whether kissing his mother's cheek in public, hugging his father tightly, or showing affection towards his friends.

This trait of his even shows every time he saw Lily Evans, a redhead muggleborn girl. James never failed to ask her out and every time, he was met with rejection. But that did not break his spirit, and continue to pursue her.

But beneath the mischievous smirk and the tendency to cause trouble is a fragile and golden hearted boy. Not many could see it and those who can have the privilege in knowing the true James Fleamont Potter.

Sirius Black saw this whenever he boarded the train with James waiting for him to treat his wounds. When time and time again James invited him to live with him in order to get away from his abusive parents. Or whenever James defended him against his cousins and comforted him for every nightmare. Sirius Orion Black saw a brother and a confidant in James Potter.

Remus Lupin saw this when James found out about him being a werewolf. Or when James went out of his way to became an illegal animagus just so Remus won't be alone during full moon. Or when James always carries a bar of chocolate with him whenever Remus runs out. Remus John Lupin knew he have a brother and a protector in James Potter.

But no one knew and appreciate James Potter like a certain halfblood girl and pureblood boy.

꒰ ✨ ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ Regulus Black has always been the second choice. He knew that he only exist as the spare. The spare heir. Back-up child. And he was more or less, fine with it. If it means he have a purpose then so be it.

Many knew him as the perfect heir of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black, and King of Slytherin. He was indifferent but cold, quiet but vicious. Only few would know what lies beneath the unbreakable mask.

Rabastan Lestrange saw the struggle Regulus have. How Regulus stayed up all night to study ahead. How Regulus kept quiet whenever his parents degrade him. How Regulus tried to suppress the budding love he have for two gryffindors.

Barty Crouch Jr felt the pain Regulus harbor. He felt it when Regulus hides his true self. He felt it whenever Regulus came back from home trembling and covered in bruises. He felt it when the only person Regulus truly love, abandoned him.

Evans Rosier knew the sacrifice Regulus did. He sacrifice his own self to become the perfect son. He sacrifice his well-being to defend his brother. He sacrifice his own freedom in order for his brother to get away.

Pandora Malfoy witness the tears Regulus shed. She witness it when Regulus' brother abandoned him. She witness it when Regulus was given the mark. She witness it when Regulus admitted that he is in love with Andromeda Jackson and James Potter.