rawr ;3

Wattpad pinned Discord against the wall
"I love you so much Discord~" he chuckled as he started kissing Discord, Discord kissed him back as he loved Wattpad's kisses, Wattpad then Laid discord down on the bed as Wattpad took off his shirt, Discord was staring at his chest, Wattpad grabbed him by his chin and forced Discord to look into his eyes, "My eyes are up here you slut." Wattpad smirked as he started kissing Discord's neck, Discord ran his fingers through Wattpad's hair as he felt himself get turned on in the moment, Wattpad pulled away and saw the massive boner Discord had, and smirked lustfully, "Are you hard my little whore?~" he said as he slowly moved in between his thighs and unzipped his pants, he then pulled down his underwear to reveal Discords hard dick, Wattpad smirked as he started slowly licking his tip, Discord let out a whimper when Wattpad did that, his tip was quite sensitive. Wattpad then started licking his tip, putting more and more of Discord's dick into his mouth, Discord was moaning and whimpering because of it. "I Love it when you moan for me Kitten~" he smirked as he started sucking on his dick, Discord bit his lip as he looked down at him sucking him off, Wattpad, who was giving Discord head, never took his eyes off of Discord, he continued to suck and tease discords dick. Suddenly Discord moved his hand over Wattpads head and shoved it down on his dick, causing him to choke on it, Wattpad then felt Discord release his hot sticky cum down his throat. Wattpad swallowed every last drop 😝 Wattpad then removed his own clothes and positioned his cock against his entrance, slowly sliding his cock into Discord's hole,  Discord let out a moan mixed with both pain and pleasure, when he adjusted to Wattpad's size he started pounding into Discord. Discord was moaning nonstop as he was holding onto the bedsheets tightly, Wattpad then pulled out, before slamming back into him, Wattpad was letting out groans himself as he was railing the person below him. "I-I'm close~" Discord moaned, Wattpad was close as well, so he started thrusting into him rougher and faster, Discord arched his back as he felt his body tense up as he released his cum onto his stomach, Wattpad gave Discord one final thrust before filling Discord up, with his hot sticky cum 😭 they were both covered in sweat catching their breath, when Wattpad turned to Discord...

"Round 2..?" 

(C.AI WAIT LINE WAS OVER AN HOUR OKAY I WAS BORED 😭😭)