19.-'๑'- Forget Him-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Angela's POV:

I tried to forget everything. I tried to forget him and focus on my Band.

After a few days in the hospital I eventually left to go home.
I was picked up by Katya for the first time in 3 days cause she got released the same day she was put and haven't come and see me.

"you look so much better babes." Katya chuckled at me after I got in the passenger seat.

"How would you know, you haven't visited me." I rolled my eyes at her and looked out the window.

"Well I'm sorry but Your "boyfriend" constantly called and I just got scared they might show up. "Katya sighed before we took off.

" He's not my boyfriend. "I mumbled to myself and looked out the window into the streets.

...

After some time, we finally made it home and I dropped dead at our couch.

" God.. I'm so tired. " I whined but Katya just grunted.

" Well you have to deal with it, we have a lot of practice to do before our concert." Katya explained, reading the newspaper.

"Oh shit.. I totally forgot." I whispered to myself and closed my eyes.

"Wait, you said something about Tom calling right?" I suddenly sat up.

"Yeahhh?" Katya replied, still hovering her eyes over the newspaper in front of her.

"What did he exactly want?" I asked calmly, shifting my gaze onto her.

"Shit I don't know. I didn't pick up." Katya giggled to herself, probably feeling proud.

"Great." I murmured under my breath and leaned back onto the soft warm couch.

Then.. The phone on the table near us suddenly started buzzing.

Bzzz bzzz bzzz

"I swear to fucking god if its that motherfucker ill literally shove this flip phone up his ass.!" Katya shouted and aggressively flipped the phone up.

Hello?

An unfamiliar voice came from the phone. A woman's voice.

"Who is this?" v calmed down and responded, being confused as I was.

Oh I'm Keisha. Nice to meet you. I've called you to invite all of you to the...

..

Katya talked to the woman for about 5 minutes while I listened. We were apparently invited to a celebrity meeting.

"man I feel like this is a scam.." Katya shook her head.

"The address isn't a sketchy place though, it might be true, but its still weird that we are invited into this event even though we just started." I scratched my head.

Katya called Astrid and Isabella to explain everything. We decided we should go and have fun for once.

I wasnt a fan of tight clothing, but I decided to try something new.

Ive put on a tight gray shirt with long sleeves, it was pretty okay.

I had a gorgeous white necklace on my neck and a white bandana to match it. My hair was in a bun and I didn't like heavy makeup so mascara and a lipgloss was more than fine for me.

I waddled down in my sneakers and black oversized pants as Everyone gasped seeing me, probably not because of my beauty but because of the tight shirt that I wouldn't wear occasionally.

"Since when-" Katya started but I shut her up.

They all looked stunning. Katya had on some dark blue jean skirt on and a white crop top with gold jewelry and hoops. She looked amazing. Astrid had on a long white dress with flowers on it as Isabella's glimmering gray dress lightened up The mood. We looked fucking amazing.

"Lets go kill em all." I smirked and we went out the door of our house into the car, this time my car.

This is gonna be my off time. I need to have fun sometimes too. Ill forget him for tonight, just for tonight.
...

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___654 words___

HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry for writing such short chapters lately. I just didn't have any ideas nor motivation but I'm full of em now and Ill be sure to write more on my free time<33 love you all!