"Watch out Y/n!"

Tom is your bestfriend, 12 years from now, and so is Bill cuz obviously they are twins. Gustav was on your kindergarten school and you we're also pretty close with him, you met georg from Gustav, he invited Georg over one time and you 2 became friends. Tom, Bill and you are 15 and Georg and Gustav are 16.

Let's start the POV

"Y/n wake up now! your gonna be late for your first day of highschool!" Your mother yelled at you from across the room.
"Fine mom, i'm coming." You yelled back.

You packed all of your things and your mom ran up to you and said "Guess who's in ur new class? It's Tom and Bill!"
You replied with "Mom you need to be kidding me rn, are you fr?" Yes! she screamed.
You we're jumping out of happiness.
You ran up to the Uber waiting to pick you up outside of your house.
He brought you to school. Omg you arrived, you're so happy!

As the bell rang, you sighed, you are new so you don't know where your class is! You ran as fast as possible until you ran into some teacher, "No running in these halls Ms." "Yes ma'am." You answered.

As she walked away you started running again, Ugh! You bumped into someone AGAIN!
He groaned and looked down to you, you started looking all the way up and saw that it was Tom! You hugged him so tight but you asked him why he wasn't at his class yet,
he said you two have classes together so you just walked with him.

As the class was over you, Tom and Bill had an great talk, you started hanging out again and you had less time to even finish your home work.

(Sorry, time skip.)
You had an sleepover with Bill and Tom in the living room on the couch, there wasn't enough space so you we're almost cuddling with Tom.
You guys had an amazing night, you started singing with Bill, Tom played guitar ofcourse and you had an amazing concert at night in the living room.
(In the morning)
Goodmorning guys! You told them but Bill and Tom we're still sleeping, Bill looked like an sea star and Tom fell on the ground while sleeping, he got a little bruise because he fell on the table with his head, ouch.

You woke them up and said "Guys wake up now and do your makeup or whatever you need to do, we are going to the shops in 2 hours!
They both agreed and after 2 hours you went to the shops, Tom said "Give me one minute, stay here i got to buy something in that shop over there."

6 minutes later he came back with flowers, Bill knew what was coming and he was kind of jealous.
Tom got on his knees put his hand behind his back and talking slowly and stressfull "Hey, uhm y/n?" "Yeah Tom?" "I wanted to tell this a long time ago already, uhm well i'm pretty scared to say it but i like you, do you wanna be my girlfriend Y/n..?"
You we're shocked and you groaned, you we're shaking and said "Oh Tom.. who wouldn't..?" You said yes after and now you and Tom are together, you guys shopped but Bill was jealous he wasn't talking the whole time, he ran fastly into Bershka and grabbed a beautiful T-Shirt and gorgeous baggy pants.
You we're kind of confused and Tom was also, he payed 60 dollars for it and came out of the store.

Bill handed you the clothes and now Tom was pissed. "Ey Bill, you know she's my girlfriend right?" "Yeah Tom i know that i was here when you asked her, am i not allowed to give her a gift anymore.?" "No Bill you aren't. Only i can give her gifts." You held the flowers tight, as Tom was screaming at Bill you pulled Bill behind you and pushed the flowers to Toms chest, you grabbed Bill's hand tightly and walked away from Tom and ignored him.

You: "You okay, bill?"
Bill:"Yea i am Y/n, thank you i would've been dead it if kept going."
You: "Huh dead what do you mean with that?"
Bill: "Don't you know Tom has a gun?"
You: "A gun? what the fuck."
Bill: "Yea a gun, a real one. His friends invited him into an dangerous band, with 6 tall creepy men. They got on the news twice, the first time was because they kidnapped a 5 year old girl. and the other reason was that they shot someone in the chest because someone didn't want to help them to kidnap that girl."
You: "What the fuck, why didn't they get in jail?"
Bill: "the cops have been involved alot, but Tom and the band shoot when the cops scream at them."
You: "Oh my god, but if i break up with Tom, am i in danger?"
Bill: "You probably will be, let's go on vacation to Hawaii and you break up on text."
You: "Alright sure, love you Bill."
Bill: "Love you too, let's go get ice cream now."